Contribute
Register

Kernal panic in my hackintosh...please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i m newbie to this...can you tell the steps?? What to do and how

Use Clover Configurator to Mount the EFI on the Pen Drive. Copy Clover folder from EFI to the desktop, Remove Themes Right Click Compress Attach.

Use Clover Configurator to Mount the EFI on the Pen Drive. Copy Clover folder from EFI to the desktop, Remove Themes Right Click Compress Attach.
But i cant open my pc then how can do all this

But i cant open my pc then how can do all this
  • Your previously posted Verbose boot screen shows a Kernel Panic with back trace pointing toward AppleHDA.kext. See edited image upload.
  • Since you stated in your earlier post that you can Boot in Safe Mode, you may be able to locate and remove that offending Kext from the Safe Mode Desktop.
  • Once on the Desktop:
    • Right-click "Finder" on Dash(Bottom "Taskbar") > "New Finder Window>Applications >Utilities>Terminal"
    • Launch the "Terminal"
    • On the "Terminal" Screen at the command prompt, type the following command and press ENTER; type your Password: when prompted.
sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext
  • Now Reboot the PC
  • On Clover Boot Manager screen > Options>Boot Args: -v and other usual boot flags but NO -x this time.
  • If there is any problem take a photo and upload with your post.

Attachments

• Kernel Panic_AppleHDA.kext.png
    Kernel Panic_AppleHDA.kext.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Your previously posted Verbose boot screen shows a Kernel Panic with back trace pointing toward AppleHDA.kext. See edited image upload.
  • Since you stated in your earlier post that you can Boot in Safe Mode, you may be able to locate and remove that offending Kext from the Safe Mode Desktop.
  • Once on the Desktop:
    • Right-click "Finder" on Dash(Bottom "Taskbar") > "New Finder Window>Applications >Utilities>Terminal"
    • Launch the "Terminal"
    • On the "Terminal" Screen at the command prompt, type the following command and press ENTER; type your Password: when prompted.
  • Now Reboot the PC
  • On Clover Boot Manager screen > Options>Boot Args: -v and other usual boot flags but NO -x this time.

Any idea whats the problem here??

Attachments

• 1498366234727592307408.jpg
    1498366234727592307408.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 79
  • Once on the Desktop:
    • Launch the "Terminal"
  • Now Reboot the PC

is this the same problem??

Attachments

• IMG_20170626_085332_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170626_085332_HDR.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 79
Any idea whats the problem here??
Sorry it did not help you.

This is what I think is happening:
  • Your Kernel Panic on regular boot of your System disk is related to AppleHDA.kext.
  • Like almost ALL kexts, this one too is installed in /System/Library/Extensions [/S/L/E for short]
  • But when you boot in Safe Mode , this offending kext may not be loaded and hence you might be unable to unload (remove) using the "kextunload" command.
  • The Second image you uploaded has shown the exact same KP from AppleHDA.kext
You can try to "remove" the offending kext using a command through "Single User Mode" boot (not Safe Boot).

Here are the steps:

• In Clover Boot Manager Screen , navigate to "Options">"Boot Args":
  • In "Boot Args":- type and ENTER :- -v -s [ -v to get a Text based screen -s to get a Single User Mode boot so that you can finally get a Command prompt to type command into the System disk's S/L/E to remove the AppleHDA.kext
  • After you type the Boot flags -v and -s as above, return to Clover Boot Manager Screen and Boot the Sierra System Disk
  • In a little while you will reach a command prompt:
  • At the Command prompt, you type and ENTER the following commands in sequence
    • fsck -fy
    • mount -uw /
    After this navigate to the folder where we normally install kexts , that is /S/L/E .
  • This is done using the following command
    • cd /System/Library/Extensions/
    In the next step you type a command to remove the AppleHDA.kext
    • rm -rf AppleHDA.kext
    In the next command we need to remove kext.caches
    • rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches
    In the next command try to clear nvram
    • nvram -d boot-args
  • reboot by typing reboot [ENTER]
  • This time boot with usual boot flags at CLOVER BOOT MANAGER Screen . I suggest adding -v till you have a stable system as Verbose boot can help diagnose problems which the GUI boot with Apple Logo will cover up.
Hope this helps you

Sorry it did not help you.

This is what I think is happening:
  • Your Kernel Panic on regular boot of your System disk is related to AppleHDA.kext.
  • Like almost ALL kexts, this one too is installed in /System/Library/Extensions [/S/L/E for short]
  • But when you boot in Safe Mode , this offending kext may not be loaded and hence you might be unable to unload (remove) using the "kextunload" command.
  • The Second image you uploaded has shown the exact same KP from AppleHDA.kext
You can try to "remove" the offending kext using a command through "Single User Mode" boot (not Safe Boot).

Here are the steps:

• In Clover Boot Manager Screen , navigate to "Options">"Boot Args":
  • In "Boot Args":- type and ENTER :- -v -s [ -v to get a Text based screen -s to get a Single User Mode boot so that you can finally get a Command prompt to type command into the System disk's S/L/E to remove the AppleHDA.kext
  • After you type the Boot flags -v and -s as above, return to Clover Boot Manager Screen and Boot the Sierra System Disk
  • In a little while you will reach a command prompt:
  • At the Command prompt, you type and ENTER the following commands in sequence
    • fsck -fy
    • mount -uw /
    After this navigate to the folder where we normally install kexts , that is /S/L/E .
  • This is done using the following command
    • cd /System/Library/Extensions/
    In the next step you type a command to remove the AppleHDA.kext
    • rm -rf AppleHDA.kext
    In the next command we need to remove kext.caches
    • rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches
    In the next command try to clear nvram
    • nvram -d boot-args
  • reboot by typing reboot [ENTER]
  • This time boot with usual boot flags at CLOVER BOOT MANAGER Screen . I suggest adding -v till you have a stable system as Verbose boot can help diagnose problems which the GUI boot with Apple Logo will cover up.
Hope this helps you
Again man your advice are best....
now i boot no kernel panic happens
but now,
there is no sound, system doesn't shut down, facetime and imessenger problem are there

bro thank you so much for your advice they are best and efficient

Attachments

• IMG_20170626_211429_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170626_211429_HDR.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20170626_211557.jpg
    IMG_20170626_211557.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 80
Again man your advice are best....
now i boot no kernel panic happens
but now,
there is no sound, system doesn't shut down, facetime and imessenger problem are there

bro thank you so much for your advice they are best and efficient
boot no kernel panic happens

That is good to know.:)
but now,there is no sound, system doesn't shut down, facetime and imessenger problem are there

Attachments

• DPCIManager_Status_Audio Device_Rtl Audio .png
    DPCIManager_Status_Audio Device_Rtl Audio .png
    96.6 KB · Views: 76
  • DPCIManager_PCI List  .png
    DPCIManager_PCI List .png
    869.2 KB · Views: 77
That is good to know.:)

here it shows nothing...but last time I booted and open DPCIManager it showed me VIA audio...so I don't know what to install or do

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back