Contribute
Register

karacho's Build - GA-P55A-UD3 - Core i7-860 - GeForce GT 430

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Karacho,
I have the same card like yours and in my System Profiler, my PCIe Lane Width was showing X8 instead of X16...
After checking in the bios, I discover that TURBO SATA3/USB3.0 should be set to [DISABLED] AND NOT [Turbo SATA3]

See this http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16476 for more details.
So maybe you should change your bios photos :p

harycoz said:
Dear Karacho,
I have the same card like yours and in my System Profiler, my PCIe Lane Width was showing X8 instead of X16...
Dear harycoz,
I havn't changed neither my Bios Settings nor my bios photos and my system profiler said x16...strange :p

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-04-30 um 03.49.14.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-04-30 um 03.49.14.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 219
karacho said:
harycoz said:
Dear Karacho,
Dear harycoz,
I havn't changed neither my Bios Settings nor my bios photos and my system profiler said x16...strange :p

OK, Sorry... I use your BIOS photos for configure mine.
We have the same MOBO, with the same bios F11 just the revision is different, must be this the answer...

harycoz said:
OK, Sorry... I use your BIOS photos for configure mine.
We have the same MOBO, with the same bios F11 just the revision is different, must be this the answer...
The Boardrevision doesn't matter (i guess) and the settings you discovered (TURBO SATA3/USB3.0) also doesn't matter, because i'd the USB3.0 Port disabled and all Lanes are free for use (i don't use such an device, so i'd disabled it). But it's strange you got x8 instead x16 with my Bios Settings...perhaps it depends on the DSDT you use...i don't know it. But be happy if it works with your own settings.

TIA karacho

Hi,

I have seen your post.

I am a newbie to hackintosh. I have the same motherboard and CPU as you.

I managed to get the OS loaded ... gfx card works.

But no matter how I try ... I just can't get my LAN to work.

I can't get my sound to work as well despite many attempts on so many solution which I could google out there.

LAN : RTL8111D
Sound : ALC888

Thanks you for reading.

i1magic said:
Hi,

I have seen your post.

I am a newbie to hackintosh. I have the same motherboard and CPU as you.

I managed to get the OS loaded ... gfx card works.

But no matter how I try ... I just can't get my LAN to work.

I can't get my sound to work as well despite many attempts on so many solution which I could google out there.

LAN : RTL8111D
Sound : ALC888

Thanks you for reading.
Did you install MacMan's Lnx2Mac's Realtek kext in Multibeast? I have the same Motherboard it seems to work for me.

I have followed exactly what is shown below ....

mb33E50LE.png

So now ... almost everything is working. Still yet to test on RAID.

Only the audio is still not working.

So close ... yet so far.

Audio isn't working? That's strange. Have you installed the right DSDT from tony's database (Boardrevision number and Biosversion must match) Please download the right DSDT from the database, rename it to dsdt.aml and copy it into your /Extra folder, then do a reboot

Open the Sound System Preference Pane. Choose Output, then choose Internal Speakers - Built-in. Close out the System Preference widow. Time to rock & roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back