Intel HD 4000 + Nvidia 630m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys,

I've successfully installed Mavericks on my Asus laptop K45VM. Audio [voodoo] and LAN works, but I have issues with graphics.
The system recognize Intel HD 4000 graphics, but stuck with 64mb of vram.

I tried to change the video memory size on my BIOS to 96 mb, but this options does not appear for me. only 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512. I updated bios to the latest version but nothing changed.

How can I solve this? I tried also GraphicsEnabler yes and no.

There's another way?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

I've successfully installed Mavericks on my Asus laptop K45VM. Audio [voodoo] and LAN works, but I have issues with graphics.
The system recognize Intel HD 4000 graphics, but stuck with 64mb of vram.

I tried to change the video memory size on my BIOS to 96 mb, but this options does not appear for me. only 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512. I updated bios to the latest version but nothing changed.

How can I solve this? I tried also GraphicsEnabler yes and no.

There's another way?

Thanks in advance.

You probably will need to remove the Nvidia kexts (NVDA*, Geforce*).

And you're probably not injecting an appropriate ig-platform-id. See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/378-new-intel-hd-graphics-boot-flags-chimera.html

Thank you, worked only in HDMI, laptop monitor does not work.

Shall I install with a Macbook pro profile? I installed it with Mac mini6.1 profile. :crazy:

Thank you, worked only in HDMI, laptop monitor does not work.

Shall I install with a Macbook pro profile? I installed it with Mac mini6.1 profile. :crazy:

IGPlatformID=01660003 for 1366x768 resolution.
but if you not using unibeast usb installer/chimera will never work. keep that in mind

Thank you a lot, worked like a charm.

I'm getting some problems with post installation, bu I will try more installations. This info solved the video question, much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back