Contribute
Register

Is it safe and easy to upgrade to Mavericks from Snow Leopard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would have used a regular USB mouse, Rehab, but I didn't have one dude. Anyway, my brothers wireless mouse worked! :) All I have to do now is install Chimera on a flash drive so I can hopefully restore my system if I have a problem, then I can go ahead with the Mavericks installation and hopefully not show up back here to bother anyone for a while LOL.

Thanks for all of your help, Rehab. :) And thank you too, Rob1980. :)

Well, I would have used a regular USB mouse, Rehab, but I didn't have one dude. Anyway, my brothers wireless mouse worked! :)

A wireless mouse is the same as a wired one to the system. They are both considered a "USB mouse."

All I have to do now is install Chimera on a flash drive so I can hopefully restore my system if I have a problem, then I can go ahead with the Mavericks installation and hopefully not show up back here to bother anyone for a while LOL.

Thanks for all of your help, Rehab. :) And thank you too, Rob1980. :)

Good luck with the rest...

It's not my mouse, so I don't own a USB mouse, and why did you even have to point that out? I feel like you're trying to make me look stupid or poke at me. If it has a USB connection, it's a USB mouse. I'm not stupid, I know that. I thought of using my brothers at the last minute. I appear far less intelligent when I post on here than I really am, so don't be fooled. Just because I don't know a lot about doing a hackintosh, doesn't mean I'm some kind of idiot. On the other hand, if your correction was meant to be kindly helpful, then excuse what I said above.

Thanks for all of your help, sir. Happy holidays. :thumbup:

It's not my mouse, so I don't own a USB mouse, and why did you even have to point that out? I feel like you're trying to make me look stupid or poke at me. If it has a USB connection, it's a USB mouse. I'm not stupid, I know that. I thought of using my brothers at the last minute. I appear far less intelligent when I post on here than I really am, so don't be fooled. Just because I don't know a lot about doing a hackintosh, doesn't mean I'm some kind of idiot. On the other hand, if your correction was meant to be kindly helpful, then excuse what I said above.

I was just pointing out that I didn't specify "wired USB mouse" as you seem to have implied. No need to get your feathers ruffled.

Thanks for all of your help, sir. Happy holidays. :thumbup:

G'day...

Im sure RM meant it as useful advice, never known him to give anything but that.

Remember, others may have the same issue as you, find this thread, and learn that a wireless mouse will be acceptable when they thought otherwise.

You've jumped the gun a bit there and took RMs comment out of context after he's spent time to help you :(

No problem, just a misunderstanding I guess. I'm really not looking to make enemies or anything. You seem like a great guy and you're very helpful. I apologize if I crossed the line. Thanks again for your help. I'm reading a guide on how to create a bootable USB for Chameleon bootloader, then I'm off on my journey to install Mavericks.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back