HD4000, 1600x900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

How can I get Intel HD4000 HDMI output video/audio on OS X Yosemite laptop. I cannot get either Audio or Video working because when I insert the HDMI cable nothing happens (on the tv or the laptop) if I go to System Preferences > Display
I don't see any other devices.

I think this will require a DSDT patch but I have no idea where to begin.

Please advise.

Hi,

How can I get Intel HD4000 HDMI output video/audio on OS X Yosemite laptop. I cannot get either Audio or Video working because when I insert the HDMI cable nothing happens (on the tv or the laptop) if I go to System Preferences > Display

Please advise.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I have updated my profile, but I do not have access to windows so I cannot confirm my chipset... any other way to check?

I have updated my profile, but I do not have access to windows so I cannot confirm my chipset... any other way to check?

'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Chipset: Intel Ivy Bridge
SouthBridge: Intel HM76

As per CPU-Z. Sorry for the late reply.

Chipset: Intel Ivy Bridge
SouthBridge: Intel HM76

As per CPU-Z. Sorry for the late reply.

Read post #2 carefully... "in your profile"

Hi,

Please advise.
Hello, please could I get some advice on this? Running clover. Thank you.

Hi,

I have updated my profile with my chipset. I apologize for taking so long... There were some things i had to care of and a lot of it depended on me using Windows ... But I'm Back and here to stay!

Please advise me as to how I can enable HDMI for my Intel HD4000

Thanks for reading!

Hi,

I have updated my profile with my chipset. I apologize for taking so long... There were some things i had to care of and a lot of it depended on me using Windows ... But I'm Back and here to stay!

Please advise me as to how I can enable HDMI for my Intel HD4000

Thanks for reading!

The ig-platform-id 0x1660004 (which I assume you're using) has no external connectors. There are patches in the config.plist provided in the guide to remedy: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back