Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wifi kext missing
AirportBrcmFixup.kext
Now ok
wait I check new EFI with wifi kext.

Reactions: kgp
Now
I check sleep not work.
All USB hub lid light not turn off.only display turnoff.System not go to sleep.

Attachments

• Navaratnam’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    7.5 MB · Views: 64
Now
I check sleep not work.

View attachment 387463

o.k. prefect! All properly set..

Now sleep/wake:

To which connector the USB cable of your BT/WIFI adapter connects to? What is the assigned HS port?

So, forgive me for asking, as I think you're busy with @nmano, but on a separate topic: Radeon Vega VII

Now that the UEFI bios patch is out, on a Mac, am I right that while that fixes one issue with these cards, it doesn't address the underlying issue that acceleration still doesn't work? Meaning none of the typical benchmark tests like luxmark, etc still will not work?

Or have I got that wrong?

o.k. prefect! All properly set..

Now sleep/wake:

To which connector the USB cable of your BT/WIFI adapter connects to? What is the assigned HS port?
No
I did not connect anyUSB cable to wifi card..
Because I don't have USB2.0 header.

So, forgive me for asking, as I think you're busy with @nmano, but on a separate topic: Radeon Vega VII

Now that the UEFI bios patch is out, on a Mac, am I right that while that fixes one issue with these cards, it doesn't address the underlying issue that acceleration still doesn't work? Meaning none of the typical benchmark tests like luxmark, etc still will not work?

Or have I got that wrong?

No native macOS implementation yet. Erroneously recognised as Vega 16GB without working hardware acceleration.

No
I did not connect anyUSB cable to wifi card..
Because I don't have USB2.0 header.

You can connect the USB cable to one of the external USB3.0 connectors. Then you might not need the AirportBrcmFixup.kext either. The BT of your adapter usually would not work without connecting the attached USB2.0 cable.

O.K., anyway..

Try to sleep/wake now with modified KGP-iMacPro-GA-X299-WU8-XHCI.kext.zip attached below.

Attachments

• KGP-iMacPro-GA-X299-WU8-XHCI.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
No native macOS implementation yet. Erroneously recognised as Vega 16GB without working hardware acceleration.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Any indication that drivers will be added to 10.14.4? Does the 10.14.4 beta have the drivers yet?

Thanks, that's what I thought. Any indication that drivers will be added to 10.14.4? Does the 10.14.4 beta have the drivers yet?

AMD10000Controller.kext and AMDRadeonX4000HWServices.kext do have VII device-ID already implemented under 10.14.3.

No VII device-ID yet in AMDRadeonX5000.kext. If one adds VII device-ID to AMDRadeonX5000.kext, black screen on boot.

No change under 10.14.4 public beta so far.

Let's wait for Monday.. ;)

Last edited:
Now
I check sleep not work.

View attachment 387463
Maybe I can bring some input here...I have a similar issue. I think your Firewire controller SSDT prevents your system from sleeping. I have not figure out why yet. If You remove your firewire controller SSDT from the ACPI patches, Your system should go to sleep.
Edit: the only difference is that your Firewire controller SSDT has also a XHC2. Mine does not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back