Contribute
Register

iMac Pro X299 - Live the Future now with macOS 10.14 Mojave [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like defective units. I wonder if it worth trying in Windows.

I use this one from this buyer (which I picked up locally since they’re close to me) and no issues. Most likely he gets it from AliExpress but not sure which seller on Ali. Works perfect never had an issue. BT range is great and WiFi is very fast.

It’s partially my fault that I sent you that link to order from. Apologies. Ali is a hit and a miss usually.

See if you can get a full refund from your merchant/or credit card company/bank.

Sorry if I bothered you. You only tried to help me. This can happen with any electronics product, particularly the Chinese one. After all it is only $57 deal. I can use one for WiFi. May be I get refund also from Ali. I am lucky it didn't made any damage to my PC.

Thank You.

This Thread has been closed at the request of kgp. Please post your questions in Mojave Desktop Support.

This Thread has been closed at the request of kgp. Please post your questions in Mojave Desktop Support.
This X299 thread is continued here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back