Contribute
Register

Idling for 10 minutes causes Sierra to lag/freeze for a couple of minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No use Xcode. Just drag and drop.
I'm downloading it now. I haven't used it before. I assume that I just open config plist with Xcode and drag and drop the patches? Sorry mate, I thought I could just patch it on the fly with clover. Are there any tutorials on how to do it with Xcode?

I'm downloading it now. I haven't used it before. I assume that I just open config plist with Xcode and drag and drop the patches? Sorry mate, I thought I could just patch it on the fly with clover. Are there any tutorials on how to do it with Xcode?

Correct. Clover Configurator does things you don't want it to do.

I've got Xcode opened in front of me, I loaded another project and pointed it to the config plist and now I have a list of sections with root, api, boot cpu... Do I just drag the highlighted text from you patch and drop it in like that or do I have to do something else like editor add item? Thanks for all your help

UPDATE: Ok I've done it. It's patched. Should I use it for a while and check or would you like to see the ioreg and efi to confirm that it is loaded now?

Last edited:
Well, I'll have to say. I haven't witnessed any lag since applying the patches. I hope this has fixed it. Would you be so kind as to let me know how I can check wether the AppleLPC is loaded or not?

Thanks again for the help you gave me

I've had the same issue. Right now it's not happening anymore but who knows if it comes back. My last change was to remove the Logitech Mouse Software. Do you happen to have the same installed?

I've had the same issue. Right now it's not happening anymore but who knows if it comes back. My last change was to remove the Logitech Mouse Software. Do you happen to have the same installed?
No, I use an Apple Magic Mouse. Looks like the issue is due to the AppleLPC not being loaded. At least thats how I understand it. I had this issue since I updated to Mac OS Sierra on series 9 motherboard. Fill up your profile with your rig so people can help you better. All I know is that it hasn't happened once since I applied the patches. It's really stable now.

Attachments

• Carlos’s iMac.zip
    730.9 KB · Views: 82
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back