Contribute
Register

I7 6700HD Intel 530 HD notebook computer integrated graphics can not drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE =“feartech,post:1628144,member:877703”]
I have uploaded the EFI folder, but I'm sorry, I do not care to upload files to the theme. In addition, F2 F4 seems to have the effect, I by no reaction, followed by F1 found that tutorial. I'm really sorry

zip and upload your efi folder from your usb stick, we can take a look
this my press f2 ,f4 generate file, I have deleted the theme folder

Attachments

• origin.zip
    93.5 KB · Views: 114
  • misc_preboot_and_bin.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 90
  • EFI.zip
    19 MB · Views: 132
  • Io.zip
    456.6 KB · Views: 83
  • RehabMan.zip
    63.5 KB · Views: 108
  • TermOut.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
need your efi folder zipped (not just origin) if you can't boot from usb

need your efi folder zipped (not just origin) if you can't boot from usb
thank you for point out my problem, efii floder zipped already uploaded

Sorry, I'm not familiar with English, so I use mechanical translation when I ask questions.

My problem now is to use fake ID 0x any non full 0 to enter the operating system, otherwise there will be no response at the progress bar interface. The previous log has been printed, and has entered the graphical interface, the IGU log of the graphics card is also printed, is not the lack of DVMT space lead to? My computer doesn't support custom BIOS memory size,

Do not use FakeID.
Use invalid ig-platform-id, rebuild cache, reboot.
As per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Do not use FakeID.
Use invalid ig-platform-id, rebuild cache, reboot.
As per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
I just try to rebuild the cache, using the wrong ig-platform-id 0x00010000 and save, and then restart the computer, i can enter the system, but did not drive the success of integrated graphics
The memory space is still 7M

If I use the correct ig-platform -id to enter in a graphical interface that is the progress of computer but no response, crash, mouse and keyboard, unable to work

If you use the correct ig-platfrom-id such as 0x191B0000 or 0x000000 will be completed in the log display interface, graphical interface, progress to half will no longer change, dengdeng mouse and keyboard can not operate, sometimes progress can finish, but still unable to mouse and keyboard work, that is to say. If you use the wrong ig-platfrom-id results, you can enter, but the graphics driver failed

Last edited:
I just try to rebuild the cache, using the wrong ig-platform-id 0x00010000 and save, and then restart the computer, i can enter the system, but did not drive the success of integrated graphics
The memory space is still 7M

If I use the correct ig-platform -id to enter in a graphical interface that is the progress of computer but no response, crash, mouse and keyboard, unable to work

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I'm too stupid to know what you need my specific report on the problem, and I've just uploaded the EFI folder zip compression pack.Preboot.log. bin file at reply #f12

:-X:-X:-X:-X

The requirements are very clear in "Problem Reporting". Please read carefully.

The requirements are very clear in "Problem Reporting". Please read carefully.
Too much information, it seems, is about possible problems and Solutions
I understand what you say, but do not understand the problem reports, this link said article seems to give my message is that it is a wiki, forget it, I go to bed, the problem of torture me for many days, continue to struggle without meaning, without driving I can live, I would like to open, do not toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back