Contribute
Register

I7 6700HD Intel 530 HD notebook computer integrated graphics can not drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean my computer's graphics driver problem is very simple, and the answer is in this link?
The requirements are very clear in "Problem Reporting". Please read carefully.

You mean my computer's graphics driver problem is very simple, and the answer is in this link?

The required "Problem Reporting" data is very clearly described in the FAQ.
You didn't attach anything.

The required "Problem Reporting" data is very clearly described in the FAQ.
You didn't attach anything.
i have attach efi
is need
Download patchmatic?

No problem reporting files attached to post #16.
It's already uploaded. include efi,term.log,pathmatic, I don't know if it's something you need

It's already uploaded. include efi,term.log,pathmatic, I don't know if it's something you need

For the problem identified in post #16, problem reporting files requested in post #17.
You never attached them.

For the problem identified in post #16, problem reporting files requested in post #17.
You never attached them.
I should have uploaded the upload. I've been reporting on that issue, and all of those are provided, all on the 14 floor, and can you tell me exactly what it's going to offer?

I should have uploaded the upload. I've been reporting on that issue, and all of those are provided, all on the 14 floor, and can you tell me exactly what it's going to offer?
as you have changed settings etc then new files are needed

I refer to other people's posts, they just provide the files, and I don't have all the details I offer. This is the most detailed report.
The requirements are very clear in "Problem Reporting". Please read carefully.

as you have changed settings etc then new files are needed
new efi config?
I don't feel the impact of modifying EFI's config, how it's modified, and I find it all that wrong, stuck on that interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back