Contribute
Register

Hp Probook solved bluetooth switch on/off

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u mean with compatible card? I need to replace internal card like WiFi?
Anyway with PBI there are no changes. Always do not read nothing.
A strange thing happening .... When I boot from OSX Base system (I mean form USB pemdrive Clover and Osx installer together as Tonymac xplain) I see inside System Profile under cards "Card reader YES, driver NO), while when I boot regularly from HD (EFI from BIOS) inside the same System Profile I see nothing!
Another thing that I don't know if depend from power supply cable or some battery kext to fix is, sometimes, under charge, the battery charged is off, and after a few times I disconnect begin to charge again ... and so on ....
P.S. Can I do something to use 4 fingers on my touchpad like my Macbook Pro?

Thnx

What do u mean with compatible card?

The card reader kexts are old and don't handle newer/larger cards. I have used it with a Sandisk SDHC 16GB card with success.

Ok, this point is clear. And now? What to do? What kext replace and where?
You know, I'm not expert in software, I'm expert in hardware, and I don't have so much time to play as you know. Do you have a feasible soultion for that? Thank you.

P.S. You didn't answer back about power supply yet! ;)

Thnx :thumbup:

Another thing that I don't know if depend from power supply cable or some battery kext to fix is, sometimes, under charge, the battery charged is off, and after a few times I disconnect begin to charge again ... and so on ....

It is normal for the system to not initiate a charge unless the remaining capacity is below a certain threshold (~92% going from memory). It is done this way to reduce cycles on the battery to enhance the lifetime of the battery.

Ok, this point is clear. And now? What to do? What kext replace and where?
You know, I'm not expert in software, I'm expert in hardware, and I don't have so much time to play as you know. Do you have a feasible soultion for that? Thank you.

Solution for what?

Hey hey ... maybe I didnt xplain me well ... a solution for the SD card reader. You talk about kexts old, well .... how to get the new ones? ;)

And about battery, I do not talk about a certain % of charge/discharge, I say that sometimes the charge stop it misteriosly. Never mind if 92, 50, 30%. I recharged at 1% and sometmimes ... puff... stop to charge. ;)

Hey hey ... maybe I didnt xplain me well ... a solution for the SD card reader. You talk about kexts old, well .... how to get the new ones? ;)

There are no new ones. It will work if you use a card that is compatible with the kexts and if you followed the guide (eg. used ProBook Installer, set BIOS correctly [eg. disabled firewire]).

And about battery, I do not talk about a certain % of charge/discharge, I say that sometimes the charge stop it misteriosly. Never mind if 92, 50, 30%. I recharged at 1% and sometmimes ... puff... stop to charge. ;)

Could be hardware problem. The EC will stop a battery charge if the battery is overheating.

About SD card reader I used all the kext in the world. Nothing! Another flop about instructions!!!!
About misteryous power off, I see there isn't no pointed fix. Anyway, I'm going to give up at this point!
And now, about my trackpad I posted few days ago. Now I will try to ask for solution again. (I'm tenacious to ask since the "competence")
Question (one more time) is ... can I do something (kexts i.e.) to use all 4 fingers trackpad like my real Macbook Pro?

Thank you! ;)

About SD card reader I used all the kext in the world. Nothing!

The kexts are already installed by the ProBook Installer. They come direct from Jmicron.

But you must use a compatible card, and you must disable firewire in BIOS. Otherwise they don't work.

About misteryous power off, I see there isn't no pointed fix.

No idea what you mean by "misteryous power off"...

And now, about my trackpad I posted few days ago. Now I will try to ask for solution again. (I'm tenacious to ask since the "competence")
Question (one more time) is ... can I do something (kexts i.e.) to use all 4 fingers trackpad like my real Macbook Pro?

No. The hardware simply isn't that good.

1) the kexts in the Probook installer as you told, do not work in any way.
2) I took a look in the BIOS but I don't see nothing recall "FIREWIRE"
3) Is not so hard to understand that "misteryous power off" meaning that when you do not expect, battery stop to charge. About this point, I will solve to change power supply. For sure plug cable could be broken.
4) So, the most important device of Mabook Pro there's no way to make it works! Wow ... great! I wonder why , I expected that kind of answer! :D
Anyway, no probs. Works well without 4 fingers touchpad also.

Thank you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back