Contribute
Register

Hp Probook solved bluetooth switch on/off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ioreg file of my HP Probook

You have firewire enabled in BIOS. It is plain as day by looking in ioreg:

Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 11.16.52 AM.png

No expectation that the card reader will work with firewire enabled. It is covered in the guide. As mentioned repeatedly, you need to disable firewire (IEEE 1394) in BIOS.

In addition, your ioreg shows no external monitor connected (to the Radeon chip via HDMI). No expectation for mirror/display options on the menubar without a second monitor connected.

Ok. Now is more clear ... question of moment is, what to look for in the BIOS about to deactivate Firewire? Explain better, which guide?

About the monitor, ok.

Thank you.:thumbup:

Ok. Now is more clear ... question of moment is, what to look for in the BIOS about to deactivate Firewire? Explain better, which guide?

Browse through the options in your BIOS setup screens. Or read the user manual to your laptop.

This is my page on BiOS "built in peripherials".
What is the Firewire to deactivate?

Thank you. ;)

Attachments

• 0405-122717.jpg
    0405-122717.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 209
This is my page on BiOS "built in peripherials".
What is the Firewire to deactivate?

Thank you. ;)

I don't have your laptop, so you're on your own. But it will be either under "Device Configurations" or "Built-in Device Options", or maybe even under "Port Options". You'll need to look carefully.

You should insure you have the latest BIOS installed. Refer to HP.com.

A question. Why some few rare times when I boot OSX, the display flickering (when the screen is white with arrow on the top left side before to see desktop, just to be clear)?
Just I reboot and disapper flickers, or need to change resolutions and diasppear flickers.
There's something to fix? (a particular kext, I dunno)?
If yes, PLEASE THIS TIME TO BE CLEAR WHERE DOWNLOAD IT AND WHERE USE IT.
Thank you! :geek:

UPDATE:

Heyyy paisa' (Reahbman) I deactivated Firewire on BIOS!!!! SD Card aworks amazing!!!!!!! With a new icon onboard!!!! :thumbup:

A question. Why some few rare times when I boot OSX, the display flickering (when the screen is white with arrow on the top left side before to see desktop, just to be clear)?

No idea. But glitches during boot are rather minor and inconsequential.

Heyyy paisa' (Reahbman) I deactivated Firewire on BIOS!!!! SD Card aworks amazing!!!!!!! With a new icon onboard!!!! :thumbup:

New icon?

Yes sir! Not like the usual icon SD card. Is a new one. In my (original) Macmini appaear in a different graphic, the usual find in any Macmini. Viceversa, if it's normal ok, I noticed just cause works well.
I show you the pic. About flickering, ok. Could be normal that it happen sometimes? I told you, it's rare times, anyway not so important.
Thank you! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 262
Yes sir! Not like the usual icon SD card. Is a new one. In my (original) Macmini appaear in a different graphic, the usual find in any Macmini. Viceversa, if it's normal ok, I noticed just cause works well.
I show you the pic. About flickering, ok. Could be normal that it happen sometimes? I told you, it's rare times, anyway not so important.
Thank you! :thumbup:

It is normal to have icons on the desktop for volumes on external media. Check settings in Finder->Preferences.

Wait a minute ... Or you understand not well or I do not explain well. I'm not an idiot to don't know that an icon appear on desktop, phrase like this offend my intelligence ok? I simply told that I see a different icon compared to my original Apple Macmini. Graphic style!!! More clear now?!
Im using computers since before you born! Begun with Mattel Aquarius. Im electronic technician, not software programmer. This is the only difference.

Thank you! :-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back