Contribute
Register

Hp Probook solved bluetooth switch on/off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you RehabMan. I will try this.

Talking about, do u have some solution for the battery? I mean, sometimes I see the % level jumping from 98% to 72%. I need some ACPI kext patched or something like? If yes can u tell me what and where download?
One more thing, What I can do with "Clove configurator"? Is it useful? Cause I read an entry says "Generate configuration". I can generate a config from my real Macbook pro, then modify to fit my probook? If yes, how to?
Thank you. ;)

Ok thank you RehabMan. I will try this.

Talking about, do u have some solution for the battery? I mean, sometimes I see the % level jumping from 98% to 72%. I need some ACPI kext patched or something like? If yes can u tell me what and where download?
One more thing, What I can do with "Clove configurator"? Is it useful? Cause I read an entry says "Generate configuration". I can generate a config from my real Macbook pro, then modify to fit my probook? If yes, how to?
Thank you. ;)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Hi!

Since your recent answer was very "comprehensive", I'd like to ask you one more solution (if you can ...).
When I link my Cintiq HD, I have in my Probook more high resolutions, but price I pay is flickering, that anyaway I fix resizing screen. This happen only when I use my graphic tablet, and only if I want to force the high res. Obviously, in my original Macs this don't happen, is native.
Now question is, there's a way (fix or patch any kext or injecting more kext or more else I don't know) to have more resolutions fixing flickers with or without my Cintiq?

Thanks! :thumbup:

Hi!

Since your recent answer was very "comprehensive", I'd like to ask you one more solution (if you can ...).
When I link my Cintiq HD, I have in my Probook more high resolutions, but price I pay is flickering, that anyaway I fix resizing screen. This happen only when I use my graphic tablet, and only if I want to force the high res. Obviously, in my original Macs this don't happen, is native.
Now question is, there's a way (fix or patch any kext or injecting more kext or more else I don't know) to have more resolutions fixing flickers with or without my Cintiq?

Thanks! :thumbup:

Sorry... No idea what a "Cintiq HD" is...

Cintiq HD is hi end professional graphic tablet that I use for my comics and covers (see Max Brady's Art).
Anyway, my tablet is just an example to ephatize the post. More high res. In my Mac mini (I'm using to write these posts too), I have 6 or 7 resolutions. Ok! It's linked to an HDMI TV monitor. Point is not using my graphic tablet or not, point is, may I use more resolutions in my HP Probook indipendently? Actually installation have three resolutions only. Maximum is 1600x900. A resolution like 1900 for me is enough yet!
Question is this.

Thnx! :thumbup:

P.S. Just now I read this. Probably is this what I need ?

Extracting your native/clean DSDT using MaciASL or DSDT Editor under OS X

Boot your OS X installation with DSDT=No or without a DSDT installed to /Extra/dsdt.aml. To boot with DSDT=No, just type it at the Chimera/Chameleon boot screen and press enter. This will boot your system with the OEM provided DSDT such that MaciASL or DSDT Editor can be used to extract the raw DSDT.
If you have a high-resolution screen (1600x900 or 1920x1080) you will not be able to boot without a DSDT. If this is your case, copy Mini-SSDT-DualLink.aml to the Unibeast USB /Extra/ssdt.aml. This SSDT inserts a small patch into ACPI namespace that allows you to get a valid screen on the laptop display, but will not impact the raw DSDT extracted by MaciASL or DSDT Editor.

Probably need a similar cause I'm using Clover, but a solution like this could be perfect to solve more resolutions! Don't you think? If you have instruciotns please tell me where to read. You know, my Probook is a 6560b!

Cintiq HD is hi end professional graphic tablet that I use for my comics and covers (see Max Brady's Art).
Anyway, my tablet is just an example to ephatize the post. More high res. In my Mac mini (I'm using to write these posts too), I have 6 or 7 resolutions. Ok! It's linked to an HDMI TV monitor. Point is not using my graphic tablet or not, point is, may I use more resolutions in my HP Probook indipendently? Actually installation have three resolutions only. Maximum is 1600x900. A resolution like 1900 for me is enough yet!
Question is this.

Thnx! :thumbup:

P.S. Just now I read this. Probably is this what I need ?

Extracting your native/clean DSDT using MaciASL or DSDT Editor under OS X

Boot your OS X installation with DSDT=No or without a DSDT installed to /Extra/dsdt.aml. To boot with DSDT=No, just type it at the Chimera/Chameleon boot screen and press enter. This will boot your system with the OEM provided DSDT such that MaciASL or DSDT Editor can be used to extract the raw DSDT.
If you have a high-resolution screen (1600x900 or 1920x1080) you will not be able to boot without a DSDT. If this is your case, copy Mini-SSDT-DualLink.aml to the Unibeast USB /Extra/ssdt.aml. This SSDT inserts a small patch into ACPI namespace that allows you to get a valid screen on the laptop display, but will not impact the raw DSDT extracted by MaciASL or DSDT Editor.

Probably need a similar cause I'm using Clover, but a solution like this could be perfect to solve more resolutions! Don't you think? If you have instruciotns please tell me where to read. You know, my Probook is a 6560b!

What is the native resolution of your laptop display? Not possible to get more resolution than native without replacing the display hardware.

I don't say a thing for another. I told more resolutions cause when I link my graphic tablet (is HDMI), the resolutions inside "System profile" becomes more! Display become 720p and 1080p. I talk about compute display too!! Characters on display are very little. This happen when I connect the HDMI extension on the rear of my laptop. Few seconds black (it's normal in my real Mac's too) then, add two new resolutions.
So, the hardware had nothing to do. It read them! To be more clear :

- without Cintiq HD tablet ----> maximum 1600x900
- Cintiq HD connected --------> maximum 720p - 1080p . In dula monitor. (Cintiq monitor and Probook monitor)

I don't say a thing for another. I told more resolutions cause when I link my graphic tablet (is HDMI), the resolutions inside "System profile" becomes more! Display become 720p and 1080p. I talk about compute display too!!

That is normal and expected. The external display has a higher resolution than the laptop display. The content is scaled down to the native resolution of the internal display.

Exactly! But I can change the resolutions in the comp. They are not prebuild in 1080p. Also with tablet linked I change res and it change on the Cintiq too! So, the question is automatic ...
Can I do the same without the graphic tablet, since that onboard my laptop be a Radeon 6740M? This card is HDMI native! (see the HDMI port on the back of computer). Please, say yes or no.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Exactly! But I can change the resolutions in the comp. They are not prebuild in 1080p. Also with tablet linked I change res and it change on the Cintiq too! So, the question is automatic ...
Can I do the same without the graphic tablet, since that onboard my laptop be a Radeon 6740M? This card is HDMI native! (see the HDMI port on the back of computer). Please, say yes or no.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Radeon is irrelevant: 
The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches.

You may be able to add additional custom resolutions, although the results will still be scaled, and therefore not crisp. But if you like eye-strain... go for it.

Read here (this article is focused on HiDPI modes, but the information is applicable to non-HiDPI): http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/133254-adding-using-hidpi-custom-resolutions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back