CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Wait a minute ... Or you understand not well or I do not explain well. I'm not an idiot to don't know that an icon appear on desktop, phrase like this offend my intelligence ok? I simply told that I see a different icon compared to my original Apple Macmini. Graphic style!!! More clear now?!

Thank you! :-X
I'm certain the icon is determined by the drivers for the card reader. The drivers come from Jmicron. It is unlikely your Macmini uses the same hardware/driver from Jmicron for its card reader.

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thank you sir! :thumbup:

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Heyla ppl!!! There's nobody who knows a good and fast guide to make a USB pendrive bootable for Windows 8.1 under Mac to use on hackintosh as dual boot? To be clear, how to make a dual boot I dont need it. I have a great guide from Tonymac for that. What I need is how to make Windows usb bootable for Hackintosh with all the efi boot x64 files and all needed for a Hackintosh. Please, don't waste time to write "go here, go there, once upon ago a friend of mine ..." etc.. Appreciate something like "go to this link".

Thank you! :thumbup:

Update: Solved by Tonymac guide!

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Nobody answer? Great! Everybody experts I see.

Well, I have one more question.
I tried to install Win 8.1 on a partition of my Probook 6560b.
I followed all instructions step by step from Tonymac guide (see bottom link), also about EFI USB flash drive Win8 install. Succesfull done the key.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Question is, if everything I made like in the descriptions, why I read this on my screen?

1.jpg

if I reboot to start again, sometimes appears this :

2.jpg

anyway stucked on that screen.
On OSX I partioned like in the picture on the bottom, always as in description of the guide.

3.png

Do you have solution for that?

Thank you! ;)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Nobody answer? Great! Everybody experts I see.
Perhaps because of the unreasonable restrictions you placed on the answer (no links).

Well, I have one more question.
I tried to install Win 8.1 on a partition of my Probook 6560b.
I followed all instructions step by step from Tonymac guide (see bottom link), also about EFI USB flash drive Win8 install. Succesfull done the key.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Question is, if everything I made like in the descriptions, why I read this on my screen?

View attachment 136618

if I reboot to start again, sometimes appears this :

View attachment 136619

anyway stucked on that screen.
On OSX I partioned like in the picture on the bottom, always as in description of the guide.

View attachment 136620

Do you have solution for that?

Thank you! ;)
Remove NTFS.efi from driversUEFI64.

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
No NTFS.efi, these the only things in the Driver64UEFI folder :

1.png

and here, the flash driver content. The key I made following Tonymac guide with Rufus :

2.png

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
No NTFS.efi, these the only things in the Driver64UEFI folder :

View attachment 136709

and here, the flash driver content. The key I made following Tonymac guide with Rufus :

View attachment 136710
Why are you using Rufus? You can make a UEFI Windows USB simply by formatting a USB FAT32 and copying all files folders from the root of Windows ISO to the USB. It is as simple as copy/paste in Windows Explorer. No need to involve 3rd party tools like Rufus..

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Really so simple? I used Rufus cause in the Tonymac guide wrote a link that use Rufus.
Ok, I work in that way! Thank you! ;)

Motherboard
HP Probook 6560b
CPU
2.50 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6470M
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey mr. Reahbman you're right! Now Windows 8 is installed and works amazing in dual boot. Thnx! ;)
Just for personal curiosity, is possible change the order of autoboot in Clover? I mean, after 5 seconds start before Windows (to the left side), while I have to move with cursor on the right to choose OSX. I must to change something in the EFI Clover? This is not important change, only a question. :thumbup: