Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I did not unplug it , because i have the pbi on it check the image and you will se that the usb is plug while using PBI

I don't see your USB at all! There is no CLOVER partition. The tool only applies to the guide I linked, if you followed other's guide, ask them.

Great work. Do you want to add HP UVC webcam recognized as iSight. I know this is possible thru adding vendorid and deviceid to plist on merged kext from similar hackintosh forum. Is it possible to make it via Clover on-fly patch?

Thanks for the work nguyenmac :headbang:

(I downloaded the 6.2.6 version minutes after you've uploaded it ;)

Great work. Do you want to add HP UVC webcam recognized as iSight. I know this is possible thru adding vendorid and deviceid to plist on merged kext from similar hackintosh forum. Is it possible to make it via Clover on-fly patch?
I tried once to nake it iSight, but I did not notice any changes beside cosmetic.

I tried once to nake it iSight, but I did not notice any changes beside cosmetic.

It will just make the system appereance more "vanilla", right? If is not a negative charge/thing for clover on the fly patch, maybe can be a good idea, no?

BTW, you made again a great work with new 6.2.6 PBI CE. New background/look is awesome!

P.S. Camera quality in new OS X version (Photo booth), looks better than before.

Thanks!

Ok... Give me your device id and vendor id of your webcam.

Ok... Give me your device id and vendor id of your webcam.

HP HD Webcam [Fixed]:

UVC Camera VendorID_7119 ProductID_10376
0x1d1400001bcf2888

Thanks!

Anyone else want to rename webcam to iSight?

HP HD Webcam [Fixed]:

ID modello: UVC Camera VendorID_1121 ProductID_19997
ID unico: 0x1a13000004614e1d

Thanks

Hi today i notice this error:

kernel[0]: SuperIODevice: [Fatal] found unsupported chip! ITE sequence ID=0x701, Winbond sequence ID=0xffff

what about this?

Back