Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

it worked finally, but you suggest i don't update as soon as new update comes ? i do like to update always my software so i keep secure and improvements :problem::D

it worked finally, but you suggest i don't update as soon as new update comes ? i do like to update always my software so i keep secure and improvements :problem::D

That is not what I suggested. I suggested that if you're going to update often, that you follow the thread such that you might be aware of the issues you may encounter.

I contacted CC developers to fix the bug in new version.

Hi guys, I have a problem with clover maybe you can help. When i want to use PBI I get this message even when i follow the instruction... What is the problem ? Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 04.28.07.png

Are you booting from USB or HDD?

I'm booting from usb drive, because is for the first time I can't boot from HDD iI have to use the usb

I'm booting from usb drive, because is for the first time I can't boot from HDD iI have to use the usb

Then why do u unplug USB when using PBI...

Plug it again.

Then why do u unplug USB when using PBI...

Plug it again.

I did not unplug it , because i have the pbi on it check the image and you will se that the usb is plug while using PBI

Hi guys, I have a problem with clover maybe you can help. When i want to use PBI I get this message even when i follow the instruction... What is the problem ?View attachment 103377

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

"Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban."

Back