Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Strange..
BTW, it may depends of OSX version too..

FaceTime and Photo Booth works without problems

iSight.png

FaceTime.png

New version is out.

New version is out.

Is the only change related to iSight?

I have updatet this morning to 6.2.7... If there is not others changes, can I skip this?

nguyenmac, with the isight kext, I cannot use my camera with Apple's programs (face time, photo booth) anymore.
It work with skype, but not with the others (without the isight kext, I can use camera with any app (apple or not apple)).

Thanks!

Confirmed.

Is the only change related to iSight?

I have updatet this morning to 6.2.7... If there is not others changes, can I skip this?

Yup, it's the only change...

Hi,

I still have a problem on BT.

After waking up, often, but not always, an error occurs and the BT stops working.

Code:
09/09/14 12:03:50,431 com.apple.kextd[12]: Kext id org.emlydinesh.driver.BTFirmwareUploader not found; removing personalities from kernel.

I use BTFirmwareUploader distributed with PBI CE

I tried to ask for support on the developer's forum (as recommended by nguyenmac), but from a few weeks EMlyDinEsH not responding, and I do not know what to do.

This is the error:

BT Error.png

can someone help me?

Hi,

I still have a problem on BT.

After waking up, often, but not always, an error occurs and the BT stops working.

Code:
09/09/14 12:03:50,431 com.apple.kextd[12]: Kext id org.emlydinesh.driver.BTFirmwareUploader not found; removing personalities from kernel.

I use BTFirmwareUploader distributed with PBI CE

I tried to ask for support on the developer's forum (as recommended by nguyenmac), but from a few weeks EMlyDinEsH not responding, and I do not know what to do.

This is the error:

View attachment 103764

can someone help me?

install the kext to S/L/E and remove in 10.x folder.

install the kext to S/L/E and remove in 10.x folder.

Perfect, now seems that it works.

It is appeared a WARNING however it works and after sleep the system uploads the firmware correctly:

WARNING.png

Thank you very much

Back