Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Apple menu is on the menu bar.

Oh that way lol sorry, thought you meant shortcut keys.
So did that and was fine but tried to log in not waiting too long. Will try it again and sleep it and leave it sit for 5-10 minutes see if I can get back in, and if so, will try screen lock and let sit and see if ok that way as well after some setting changes.

Oh that way lol sorry, thought you meant shortcut keys.
So did that and was fine but tried to log in not waiting too long. Will try it again and sleep it and leave it sit for 5-10 minutes see if I can get back in, and if so, will try screen lock and let sit and see if ok that way as well after some setting changes.

****ty locks after sitting when put in sleep. So must be something to do with sleep mode then. I have it so it doesnt sleep when locked I thought so not sure if when I lock the system if it goes to sleep as well after sometime.

Thanks

****ty locks after sitting when put in sleep. So must be something to do with sleep mode then. I have it so it doesnt sleep when locked I thought so not sure if when I lock the system if it goes to sleep as well after sometime.

Thanks

Are you using supported PCIe WiFi? Not USB WiFi...

You might want to double check that you followed the guide correctly...

Are you using supported PCIe WiFi? Not USB WiFi...

You might want to double check that you followed the guide correctly...

Did the guide exact step by step and have the recommended wifi card installed. Might rerun the drivers etc as I did add the card after install was done

Did the guide exact step by step and have the recommended wifi card installed. Might rerun the drivers etc as I did add the card after install was done

Post ioreg and troubleshooting files if you continue to have an issue. Be sure to check for correct bios settings.

Boot priority

Is this possible to make option to select "last booted volume" in default volume during the installation?
Thank you

Hi, I experience some severe graphics bugs on both Win10 and OsX Yosemite (purple dots and triangular shapes of distorted windows). I found that this is a problem of dual booting with HD3000. Or could it be a problem of HD3000 on HM75 chipset?

And EC reset is not working. I also sometimes have some USB problems on OsX.

I think It didn´t happen with legacy boot - maybe UEFI has something to do with this. I would be glad if I can make stable dualboot. Should I use legacy or do something else?

Hi, I experience some severe graphics bugs on both Win10 and OsX Yosemite (purple dots and triangular shapes of distorted windows). I found that this is a problem of dual booting with HD3000. Or could it be a problem of HD3000 on HM75 chipset?

And EC reset is not working. I also sometimes have some USB problems on OsX.

I think It didn´t happen with legacy boot - maybe UEFI has something to do with this. I would be glad if I can make stable dualboot. Should I use legacy or do something else?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

Attachments

• debug_files.zip
    35.3 MB · Views: 177
Here are the files. Hope I understood the part with kext output correctly. Thanks help :)

Looking at ioreg, nothing wrong there.

Since you have the issue on Windows too, suspect a hardware problem.

Back