Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Main Clover discussions, changes, etc are on insanelymac.com

Kexts should be installed to S/L/E.
Don't know where the kexts are and don't care, as I used the installers for it and it's working lol.

And okay, thanks. Settings custom entries looks pretty advanced. Maybe not for you, but I don't know what the heck all those numbers are in the post I'm looking at, regarding custom entries.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
There's not much there and it's quite vague. I guess I'll continue to Google or search here and insanelymac.

Get an understanding of custom entries first.

It is actually quite simple:
- in the custom entry, add a Settings key that names the config.plist to use (without the plist extension)
- create the plist at EFI/Clover/whatever_name_you_decided_to_use.plist that contains the settings to be used when booting that entry

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K5
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Get an understanding of custom entries first.

It is actually quite simple:
- in the custom entry, add a Settings key that names the config.plist to use (without the plist extension)
- create the plist at EFI/Clover/whatever_name_you_decided_to_use.plist that contains the settings to be used when booting that entry
Can I use Clover Configurator for this task? And a settings key is what? I see nothing that says that in CC.

It's confusing to me. I'd be very happy if I could set this up.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can I use Clover Configurator for this task? And a settings key is what? I see nothing that says that in CC.

It's confusing to me. I'd be very happy if I could set this up.

I don't use Clover Configurator, so can't help you there.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K5
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I don't use Clover Configurator, so can't help you there.
What do you use? Can you help me get this over with please? I've been installing El Capitan and Windows and updating Clover on this HDD for like 3 or 4 days straight, man. I'm very very tired of this, but I can't use my computer normally or be at rest until it's functioning how I want it to.

I just want to get this over with. I think the HDD's reading the same EFI partition is my only big issue right now. I also got the plain grey login screen in Yosemite, but if I had to I could live with that.

Can you write me up a short guide?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What do you use?

I use Xcode to edit config.plist.

It is unlikely CC supports this new feature anyway.

Editing your config.plist with a plist editor (Xcode, PlistEdit Pro) is a basic skill you should learn.

I've never used this particular features as I don't need it. I use the same config for all versions of OS X installed. I don't quite get the need to use different serial#.