Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Looking at ioreg, nothing wrong there.

Since you have the issue on Windows too, suspect a hardware problem.

So you think It can´t help going back to legacy boot mode and chameleon?

So you think It can´t help going back to legacy boot mode and chameleon?

HD3000 graphic glitches are very common. And exacerbated with dual boot. Do EC reset when they appear.

Make sure you have the latest BIOS and have freshly extracted/patched ACPI.

I have an 8570W Elitebook with I7 and NVidia F1000M, I installed Yosemite 10.5.5 and everything work as expected. The only two things that it's not working is the

1. Sleep

Problem: When you close the lid, it doesn't do anything. When you click on sleep, and it act like it did going to sleep after 30 secs delay, then when you turn it on, it rebooted. Any ideas why ?

2. Brightness control

The keyboard brightness control doesn't work. It always bright 100%

On PBI, I choose, 6x70b/8x70 AMD/NVidia and 8x70W Nvidia for DSDT Patcher, but sleep not working. I check the config.plist, no Video is inject. i am doing anything wrong? Please help?

I used the Probook installer, lastest version to put in 8570W profiler, other than those above, it a very nice mac pro.

I have an 8570W Elitebook with I7 and NVidia F1000M, I installed Yosemite 10.5.5 and everything work as expected. The only two things that it's not working is the

1. Sleep

Problem: When you close the lid, it doesn't do anything. When you click on sleep, and it act like it did going to sleep after 30 secs delay, then when you turn it on, it rebooted. Any ideas why ?

2. Brightness control

The keyboard brightness control doesn't work. It always bright 100%

On PBI, I choose, 6x70b/8x70 AMD/NVidia and 8x70W Nvidia for DSDT Patcher, but sleep not working. I check the config.plist, no Video is inject. i am doing anything wrong? Please help?

I used the Probook installer, lastest version to put in 8570W profiler, other than those above, it a very nice mac pro.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder.

View attachment Archive.zip

View attachment IOReg.ioreg

13 2 0xffffff7f82c6e000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) 295F7A91-2DF7-3FFE-9550-A0C1A6F9D575 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

MacBookPro11,1 is not a correct SMBIOS for the hardware in your profile.

I had change it from MacBookPro9,2 and it's still acting the same. Or what should it be.. And I have update it to El Capitan, still doing the same thing as Yosemite. Sleep not working.

Should I reinstall the OS again with -xpcm ?

I had change it from MacBookPro9,2 and it's still acting the same. Or what should it be.. And I have update it to El Capitan, still doing the same thing as Yosemite. Sleep not working.

Should I reinstall the OS again with -xpcm ?

What happens when you choose Apple->Sleep?

What happens when you choose Apple->Sleep?

After Apple -> sleep, it goes to sleep. Press the power button, it try to wake up with black screen then reboot.

I have pick 9,1 , 9,2, 11, 1 for SMBIOS, but nothing work. One time I put a check on Video Inject, which cause the config.plist in the Video section goes true, then sleep work. When I rebooted, got a black screen, so I uptick the Inject Video on Nvidia.

After Apple -> sleep, it goes to sleep. Press the power button, it try to wake up with black screen then reboot.

I have pick 9,1 , 9,2, 11, 1 for SMBIOS, but nothing work. One time I put a check on Video Inject, which cause the config.plist in the Video section goes true, then sleep work. When I rebooted, got a black screen, so I uptick the Inject Video on Nvidia.

Probably an ACPI problem. Your DSDT is not correctly patched.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/175789-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Back