Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Config.plist will be created if you use the correct options. You probably (incorrectly) selected "Patch DSDT only".
Tried different options. Select and model of the laptop and "Patch DSDT only" together and separately

Tried different options. Select and model of the laptop and "Patch DSDT only" together and separately

Follow the guide in post #1. You should not be using "Patch DSDT only" if you expect the ProBook Installer to generate a config.plist.

Follow the guide in post #1. You should not be using "Patch DSDT only" if you expect the ProBook Installer to generate a config.plist.
How can I undo this action if you have already installed this item?

How can I undo this action if you have already installed this item?

It is not an "item" that is installed... it is just an option for what will actually be installed.

It is not an "item" that is installed... it is just an option for what will actually be installed.
Just reinstalled, but without the item, but the file does not appear config.plist

Yes, but the sound is working, sleeping and adjust the backlight. This is the only manually?

Yes, but the sound is working, sleeping and adjust the backlight. This is the only manually?

I don't understand what you just wrote...

'but the sound is working' (that's good .. most will want the 'sound working')
'sleeping' (I assume this means 'sleep is working')
'adjust the backlight' (I assume this means you can 'adjust the backlight', which makes it easier on your eyes)

But 'This is the only manually?'... I have no idea about that question. Probably you should define what you mean by 'This' and what you mean by 'only manually'.

sleep, the sound does not work. Illumination changes without pressing the Fn button. can be done Fn+F2 Fn+F3 ...?

Please use complete sentences. Sleep works or sleep doesn't work?

the sound does not work.

This is in the guide:
Repair permissions (Disk Utility), reboot without caches, rebuild cache (Kext Wizard), reboot 2x.

If still no audio, then read RED text in the guide, post #1.

Illumination changes without pressing the Fn button. can be done Fn+F2 Fn+F3 ...?

SysPrefs->Keyboard->Use all F1, F2...

Back