- Jan 1, 2011
- hp ProBook 450 G2 (Clover)
- intel HD 4400
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Please wait, I'm checking the log....
EDIT: Again, please do those:
- At Clover screen, press F4 or Fn-F4, depend on your system
- Use PBI CE RC3 to patch dsdt again.
- If you get the error message, it means your ACPI tables are not extracted correctly.
- If you don't see error message and HDMI audio does not work, post CLOVER folder again.
As I see from the last CLOVER folder, you missed a SSDT table containing HDMI device.
hdmi audio is back with RC3, thanks