Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

Hi. Are the options going to be the same install instructions for Yosemite or are there changes required?

Hi. Are the options going to be the same install instructions for Yosemite or are there changes required?

Read post #2149. For now, we are going Clover only. You can find guides/details in the Yosemite ProBook forum.

HP ProBook Installer 6.1 (6.1.13r3)

Installer6113r3.png

Download: ProBook Installer 6.1.13r3.zip
Mirror

MD5: a6a3cdcde7738b2d7093c43e744bb35b ProBook Installer 6.1.13r3.pkg

Download: HP ProBook Installer 6.1.pkg.zip
Mirror

MD5: ec4985f324cea5e71b7f658c879b67b0 HP ProBook Installer 6.1.pkg

ProBook Installer 6/6.1 sources (now @ GitHub)

ProBook Installer historical archive

For best results, please follow these guides:
Guide to Installing Mavericks on HP Probook
Guide to Installing Mountain Lion on HP Probook
Guide to Installing Lion on HP Probook
Guide to Installing Snow Leopard on HP Probook

If you're not sure about the meaning of the options inside the Installer, check the HP ProBook Installer quick reference guide.

Changelog (last update: March 2nd 2014)

I wanted install dual boot with unibeast, already windows 8.1 available. Can you show me the way

Y ??
Really why ??
I tried both type of installation for HP and the UniBeast method is awesome. I bought an HP laptop for putting Mac OS and Windows. As I told you in the thread i opened i have an HP 2560p. For almost a year know i use OS X Mavericks and Windows 8. With chimera and its Fantastic.
I face some issues with Yosemite but no problem with Mavericks and Unibeast.
Im telling all these beacause its a shame to leave such a tool behind. (Thats my opinion)

Thank you !!

Y ??
Really why ??
I tried both type of installation for HP and the UniBeast method is awesome. I bought an HP laptop for putting Mac OS and Windows. As I told you in the thread i opened i have an HP 2560p. For almost a year know i use OS X Mavericks and Windows 8. With chimera and its Fantastic.
I face some issues with Yosemite but no problem with Mavericks and Unibeast.
Im telling all these beacause its a shame to leave such a tool behind. (Thats my opinion)

Thank you !!

If you wish to continue to use Mavericks, there is the method in post #1.

But going forward, use Clover. All the people involved with this tool (myself, philip_petev, and now nguyenmac) are using Clover exclusively.

If you wish to continue to use Mavericks, there is the method in post #1.

But going forward, use Clover. All the people involved with this tool (myself, philip_petev, and now nguyenmac) are using Clover exclusively.

I'm new in this forum and in Mac stuff but I like to follow in new methods like Clover. I think that you "Clover Experts" know best so I have to try.
Anyway Thank you for all the help you guys are providing !!
Keep up the good work.

Back