Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

Philip_petev please do a new installer. RehabMan made ​​new drivers and patches dsdt. Can someone else take if Philip_petev no longer engaged PBI.

Philip_petev please do a new installer. RehabMan made ​​new drivers and patches dsdt. Can someone else take if Philip_petev no longer engaged PBI.

No need at this point. And I have not done any new builds recently. We are all waiting for a certain update to OS X to become available.

You're welcome to build the latest kexts from sources and test them. Same goes for any changes to DSDT patches, etc.

RM is right. There is no need for a new version of this ProBook Installer at this point. Right now, I'm waiting for the next major OS X release to become available and then I'll provide the necessary updates to the Installer. I haven't quit making it, just my free time is limited due to my new job.

Somebody can then update the BIOS to F50, remove aida64 acpi tools? Now even aida64 tabs so no acpi tools. Can crooked updated bios or the new protection.

Somebody can then update the BIOS to F50,

You can, if you wish.

remove aida64 acpi tools?

Huh? AIDA64 is for Windows. Completely off-topic here (this forum is for OS X).

Can crooked updated bios or the new protection.

I don't understand the statement (or is that a question) above.

You can, if you wish.

Huh? AIDA64 is for Windows. Completely off-topic here (this forum is for OS X).

I don't understand the statement (or is that a question) above.

Wanted to use aida64 do DSDT. But after updating the BIOS to F50 in aida64 missing item ACPI Tool that makes dsdt.

Wanted to use aida64 do DSDT. But after updating the BIOS to F50 in aida64 missing item ACPI Tool that makes dsdt.

You do not need to use AIDA64 to re-patch DSDT. Read the relevant section of the sticky guide.

Note: AIDA64 "engineer edition" has the ACPI extraction capability. You could also use RW-Everything on Windows. But I recommend you stick with the ProBook Installer method.

You do not need to use AIDA64 to re-patch DSDT. Read the relevant section of the sticky guide.

Note: AIDA64 "engineer edition" has the ACPI extraction capability. You could also use RW-Everything on Windows. But I recommend you stick with the ProBook Installer method.

This understandable. Just had always done DSDT using AIDA64. After updating the BIOS can not do DSDT. It seems that the new BIOS is protected.

This understandable. Just had always done DSDT using AIDA64. After updating the BIOS can not do DSDT. It seems that the new BIOS is protected.

Nothing has changed in the new BIOS related to extraction of DSDT.

Nothing has changed in the new BIOS related to extraction of DSDT.

I use the latest bios available and there is nothing like protection, everything is working fine, the only issue I have is random sleep/wake issue when opening notebook

I already re-patched DSDT and SSDT from safe mode and the problem persists, when I open the notebook from sleep i get black screen.

Anyone else have this issue?

Is there some way to fix this, it is possible it is 10.9.5 related . . ?

Back