Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all! I've got some problems here and I don't know how to solve this. First of all, Wi-Fi. First of all, I didn't see wi-fi mark on the right top of the screen. Can it happen because I installed wrong kexts from Multibeast? How to solve this?

And second issue - video card. Mac Os sees only my integrated card. I thought if I install kext for graphic from Multibeast it will solve my problem. I installed this kext and mouse started moving faster and window started working more correctly, BUT it's not enough. I still have some graphic issues like slow loading of top of the window, etc. I think maybe it's because mac still doesn't see my discret video card - nVidia GeForce GT 740M, 2 GB. How can I solve this problem? Kind regards, FigazzZ.

Hi all! I've got some problems here and I don't know how to solve this. First of all, Wi-Fi. First of all, I didn't see wi-fi mark on the right top of the screen. Can it happen because I installed wrong kexts from Multibeast? How to solve this?

And second issue - video card. Mac Os sees only my integrated card. I thought if I install kext for graphic from Multibeast it will solve my problem. I installed this kext and mouse started moving faster and window started working more correctly, BUT it's not enough. I still have some graphic issues like slow loading of top of the window, etc. I think maybe it's because mac still doesn't see my discret video card - nVidia GeForce GT 740M, 2 GB. How can I solve this problem? Kind regards, FigazzZ.

WiFi: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back