Register

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 / HP ProDesk 600 G2 - SUCCESS

Motherboard
EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini
CPU
i5-6500T
Graphics
HD530
Just installed Mojave yesterday on my EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini. Works quite smooth even in 4k resolution. What doesn´t work yet is BT, WIFI and internal Audio. Just wonder if I am the only one with the "Mini" build?

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 Aorus
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try layout id 11 or 13 for audio. If you are connected to a tv or monitor with speakers then the audio will be greyed out on the finder bar and controlled by the tv/monitor. From what I can see there are 4 types of WiFi/Bluetooth card for your g2 mini. They are all intel and intel WiFi cards don’t work with hackintoshes. Find a compatible card and replace it is probably the best option

This is great. I have the same model and if you have time, can you tell me which guides you used?

1. SSD
2. BIOS settings

Thanks

Just installed Mojave yesterday on my EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini. Works quite smooth even in 4k resolution. What doesn´t work yet is BT, WIFI and internal Audio. Just wonder if I am the only one with the "Mini" build?
This is great. I have the same model and if you have time, can you tell me which guides you used?

1. SSD
2. BIOS settings

Thanks

Motherboard
800G2
CPU
HP
Graphics
Intel
I would like to know if someone has had experience with an HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF and install a MSI GT1030 2GB graphics card (1 DispalyPort + 1 HDMI) Low Profile. I have used several tutorials and I only manage 1 single port to work and I would like them to take both ports.

Please your support.

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 Aorus
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I haven’t any experience with this card but If your running mojave it won’t work as there are currently no web drivers from nVidia. You may get a display but you won’t have any acceleration. You’ll be better off with the onboard DP. If you require HDMI then buy and DP to HDMI active adapter (for 4K) or a cheaper DP to HDMI passive cable (1080p max)

Motherboard
EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini
CPU
i5-6500T
Graphics
HD530
I got it now working quite good. Will upload the EFI later. Although it works quite good, it doesn´t recognize Storage devices at USB3.0 ports, but it does over a connected USB2.0-Hub then. But it Wifi-Dongle again, works at the ports directly.