CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 T
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
try this EFI. It should allow your USB's to work although you will need to look into creating a USBPorts.kext and remove some of the kext/patches in this folder afterwards. I've added some extra kexts that should allow for proper graphics acceleration and audio along with general stability. As I said, this is very similar to my EFI for my ED G2.

Be sure to open the config.plist in clover configurator and repopulate the UUID, Serial number and Board serial number with your ones. Don't upload a config.plist with yours in the boxes as it can cause iMessage issues if someone tries to use your config.plist

Let me know if you get any issues

Oh and sleep is always an issue. Best not to use it

Attachments

Motherboard
EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini
CPU
i5-6500T
Graphics
HD530
Just tried is yesterday, but it reboots in the middle of the status bar / Apple logo. Does the boot.log help to find out where is crashes?

Motherboard
GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 Aorus
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 T
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have changed the EFI above and reuploaded it. Try that.

If it works be sure to open the config.plist in clover configurator and generate new serials and smUUID under the SMBIOS section otherwise if other people use that folder they will have the same serial/smUUID as you

Also, if you originally installed kexts to \Library\Extensions then delete these and rebuild cache and permissions as the config is currently injecting all the kexts in the other folder until you get it running smoothly. then we will go about changing that

Last edited: