3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Successfully completed HP EliteBook 8460p Yosemite build.
I've seen several posters refer to using MultiBeast and Clover for HP laptops, but after using the Clover configurator, everything is functional, to the best of my knowledge. Perhaps, however, I am missing something.

1) Is it suggested that we install MultiBeast alongside the Clover configurator?

2) Is it ever discouraged to install MultiBeast alongside the Clover configurator?

3) What (if any) are the benefits of installing MultiBeast with a Clover install?

To see what I'm talking about, head over to the guide for the above build (http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html) and use the "Search Thread" link on the right. Enter "MultiBeast," and you'll find some interesting references to using MultiBeast with the Clover configurator.

Looking forward to some great conversations with other HP laptop builders!

Successfully completed HP EliteBook 8460p Yosemite build.
I've seen several posters refer to using MultiBeast and Clover for HP laptops, but after using the Clover configurator, everything is functional, to the best of my knowledge. Perhaps, however, I am missing something.

1) Is it suggested that we install MultiBeast alongside the Clover configurator?

2) Is it ever discouraged to install MultiBeast alongside the Clover configurator?

3) What (if any) are the benefits of installing MultiBeast with a Clover install?

Multibeast not used.

There is a guide.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Anyone else out there want to jump in on this? There are quite a few references under the HP ProBook/Yosemite guide I used: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

For some references and examples, search the thread for "MultiBeast" - there are several open-ended conversations that encourage using MultiBeast for that particular scenario, but don't elaborate on why it should or shouldn't be used in those scenarios.

Looking forward to some valuable conversations!

There you go. That was helpful.
Link above removed.

*Note: To other tonymacx86.com users, if you run a search, the link in your browser address bar can only by used by your login session. Other users do not have access to your searches.

Anyone else out there want to jump in on this? There are quite a few references under the guide I used:
For some references and examples, search the thread for "MultiBeast" - there are several open-ended conversations that encourage using MultiBeast for that particular scenario, but don't elaborate on why it should or shouldn't be used in those scenarios.

You don't provide any link after "guide I used:"

??

But, Multibeast is not used with the ProBook Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back