System:

CPU - Intel i5 4670K
Motherboard - ASUS B85Plus
RAM - 16GB
Graphics Card - Zotac GTX770
PSU - Thermaltake 650W Black Edition
Case - NZXT H440

Problem:

Hi there all, I am wanting to please find out how to remove EFI macosx boot entries from my BIOS boot options.
A few months ago I removed macOS Sierra from my system and formatted the hard drives and installed Windows 10 because of compatibility problems I've been having. However when I boot into BIOS and go to the boot options it list 4 macosx boot option. I am wanting to remove these.

Please can someone help me.

Thank you so much!

System:

CPU - Intel i5 4670K
Motherboard - ASUS B85Plus
RAM - 16GB
Graphics Card - Zotac GTX770
PSU - Thermaltake 650W Black Edition
Case - NZXT H440

Problem:

Hi there all, I am wanting to please find out how to remove EFI macosx boot entries from my BIOS boot options.
A few months ago I removed macOS Sierra from my system and formatted the hard drives and installed Windows 10 because of compatibility problems I've been having. However when I boot into BIOS and go to the boot options it list 4 macosx boot option. I am wanting to remove these.

Please can someone help me.

Thank you so much!
If you have Windows you can use EasyUEFI which is a free GUI app. Linux it's efibootmgr. EFI Shell you can use bcfg

If you have Windows you can use EasyUEFI which is a free GUI app. Linux it's efibootmgr. EFI Shell you can use bcfg

Thank you for your response!

I am at the moment installing a fresh version of Windows, so I will try using it and report back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back