CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1060 SC/Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HELP for the settings i need to use for CLOVER in my laptop!

Here are my Laptop Specs: Asus G75VX
Ram-8GB
CPU - i7-3630QM
NVIDIA GTX 670MX
THe problem is i have installed hackintosh several times I am dual Booting it with win8.1 in a seaprate hardisk in EFI mode!
After installing yosemite i configured Clover , i tried Chameleon also But it dint work ,after i Restart my Laptop i does not boot or is seen in the bios.. Please tell me where i am going wrong or Some suggestions.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Im installing Clover and in the steps of Tony's guide it states:

7. When the installer asks you where to install, choose Yosemite, or your existing install.
8. Upon completion, system will restart a 1st time
9. Press the hotkey to choose boot device
10. Choose USB
11. When Clover boot screen is visible, choose Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Yosemite

The system will boot into the new drive, create the recovery partition, and complete the installation. Upon completion, system will restart a 2nd time.

7, installs fine then when the system restarts i boot from USB back into the 'Boot OS X Install from OS X Install OS X Yosemite' but it just goes back to the installer step 7.

It feels like im simply reinstalling the osx back again... there isnt any obvious creation of recovery partition just asking me where i want to install Yosemite and another 18min installation

Is this normal?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
viralweb1234 & Drsmoketto,

We're not telepathic...Please provide complete details in your Profile.

System: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1060 SC/Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Here are my Laptop Specs: Asus G75VX
Ram-8GB
CPU - i7-3630QM
NVIDIA GTX 670MX
THe problem is i have installed hackintosh several times I am dual Booting it with win8.1 in a seaprate hardisk in EFI mode!
After installing yosemite i configured Clover , i tried Chameleon also But it dint work ,after i Restart my Laptop it does not boot or is seen in the bios.. Please tell me where i am going wrong or Some suggestions.
please
and there is no acceleration

Motherboard
P770zm
CPU
Graphics
980m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
If using a USB 3.0 port, the boot manager screen may appear, at which point proceed with steps a-b.
a. Choose Boot Manager
b. Choose EFI USB Device

Somehow i don't see EFI USB Device in the list. Any idea? :crazy:

on legacy mode.

Motherboard
Lion OS X
CPU
Core i7 920 @ 4.0GHZ
Graphics
HD5870 Vapor-X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Guys, my PC is a MSI Z87 MpowerMax + i7 4770K + 4x2GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws + GTX780 Lightning MSI

I lead the steps to create de USB install drive, do the boot from USB, the black screen with Apple LOGO apears and begin loading a white bar but, suddenly, the monitor be black and apears the message how no exists signal comunication on my VGA Card to the monitor. I think this is a problem with de video card drivers or options, no? I tried to use the Nvidia config.plist but it's the same thing!

Any help to me!? I have tried with Unibeast but with no succes because the Apple LOGO not apperas, the PC reboot automatic! With Clover I have succes in loading Install but dont complete it!

***In my BIOS DONT EXISTS the options CFG Lock or VT-d !!! My BIOS is the last from MSI Web Site: 1.9 for MSI MPowerMax Z87!

In BIOS I need to put UFI only in boot menu, or UFI + LEGACY works fine?

Thanks to all!
RF

Motherboard
GA-Z97-D3H RETAIL
CPU
INTEL CORE I5-4460 3.20GHZ
Graphics
GT740 GT740-2GD3 2GB DDR3 PCI-E
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I've installed successfully on a GA-Z77X-UD5H, but no Audio or Ethernet (i've added the correct kexts), so i had to install those with Multibeast. Is this expected or should they have worked without Multibeast?

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm booting on a UEFI MB (Z97Z-UD5H). Can anyone explain to me why I have two BIOS options to boot my Clover drive?

1) Boot Yosemite from Mac OS X
2) Boot UEFI OS from (drive model)

They both boot the system. Is one in legacy mode or something? Also, I had to apply some kext changes in both depending on how I booted.