Contribute
Register

How To Install OS X Yosemite Using Clover

Here are my Laptop Specs: Asus G75VX
Ram-8GB
CPU - i7-3630QM
NVIDIA GTX 670MX
THe problem is i have installed hackintosh several times I am dual Booting it with win8.1 in a seaprate hardisk in EFI mode!
After installing yosemite i configured Clover , i tried Chameleon also But it dint work ,after i Restart my Laptop it does not boot or is seen in the bios.. Please tell me where i am going wrong or Some suggestions.
please
and there is no acceleration

If using a USB 3.0 port, the boot manager screen may appear, at which point proceed with steps a-b.
a. Choose Boot Manager
b. Choose EFI USB Device

Somehow i don't see EFI USB Device in the list. Any idea? :crazy:

on legacy mode.

Guys, my PC is a MSI Z87 MpowerMax + i7 4770K + 4x2GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws + GTX780 Lightning MSI

I lead the steps to create de USB install drive, do the boot from USB, the black screen with Apple LOGO apears and begin loading a white bar but, suddenly, the monitor be black and apears the message how no exists signal comunication on my VGA Card to the monitor. I think this is a problem with de video card drivers or options, no? I tried to use the Nvidia config.plist but it's the same thing!

Any help to me!? I have tried with Unibeast but with no succes because the Apple LOGO not apperas, the PC reboot automatic! With Clover I have succes in loading Install but dont complete it!

***In my BIOS DONT EXISTS the options CFG Lock or VT-d !!! My BIOS is the last from MSI Web Site: 1.9 for MSI MPowerMax Z87!

In BIOS I need to put UFI only in boot menu, or UFI + LEGACY works fine?

Thanks to all!
RF

I've installed successfully on a GA-Z77X-UD5H, but no Audio or Ethernet (i've added the correct kexts), so i had to install those with Multibeast. Is this expected or should they have worked without Multibeast?

I'm booting on a UEFI MB (Z97Z-UD5H). Can anyone explain to me why I have two BIOS options to boot my Clover drive?

1) Boot Yosemite from Mac OS X
2) Boot UEFI OS from (drive model)

They both boot the system. Is one in legacy mode or something? Also, I had to apply some kext changes in both depending on how I booted.

I had same issue that some people mentioned in the first few pages , installation went fine but after reboot there is no drive to boot from .
fixed it by start over again and change the boot settings in motherboard to UEFI ONLY not UEFI&Legacy and u choose the UEFI usb , it must be UEFI ONLY from the start ,
after doing that i did the installation again and after the reboot there was the OSX drive .

still did not do the post installation phase yet

no i didn't have no issues with sound i used a older version on Multibeast 6.1.0 hope this helps you :thumbup:

Hi everyone!
I am trying to make this install to work, but no sucess so far.
ASUS Z97M Plus / I5 4460.
I used to have a working Hack Mavericks (which is still installed on the HD) with a H67 Mobo + 2500K.

Now I changed these parts and am trying to use Clover to install on a SSD but I get stuck on scrambled text+"Still waiting for Root Device"+forbidden circle sign". All of that after a "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" message.

I don't own any working Mac so I can only use Clover

Tried, nothing worked...

flags... -f, -x, -gux_defer_usb2 -gux_no_idle, nv_disable=1, npci=0x2000
USB Ownership
Injected
Removed GenericUSBXHCI
Patched AppleUSBXHCI

Please Help

Back