Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone experience this or have any thoughts?
Your image shows an active Serial port (SuperIO) which should be disabled in your BIOS settings.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
Nvidia GT 640
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
Your image shows an active Serial port (SuperIO) which should be disabled in your BIOS settings.
Thanks for that! I disabled the serial port in the BIOS, but I still have the same results.

I tried to check a few other things in the BIOS as well and it looks like VT-d is Enabled and you can't change it (it is gey'd out), I do have CPU Virtualization Disabled, though.

I also had disabled the Intel on board video in the BIOS, some time ago, and made sure that the PCIe is listed in the BIOS as the Default video output.

Any other thoughts, guys and gals?

Last edited:
Motherboard
P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0
CPU
Intel Core i3 3220
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1050
I hope someone will still reply.

I followed everything on this guide except I hade to choose ESP as it is the only option that makes my Laptop boot to the installer.

Booted the installer and got stuck to

p-state stepper error 18 at step 35 on cpu 2

Help please? My laptop is

SAMSUNG NP300E4A
Intel core i3 2350M
4gb DDR3
Intel HD3000

Thanks.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I hope someone will still reply.

I followed everything on this guide except I hade to choose ESP as it is the only option that makes my Laptop boot to the installer.

Booted the installer and got stuck to

p-state stepper error 18 at step 35 on cpu 2

Help please? My laptop is

SAMSUNG NP300E4A
Intel core i3 2350M
4gb DDR3
Intel HD3000

Thanks.
See the thread title - This is a guide for Desktops not a help thread for Laptops.
For help with your Laptop you should post in the appropriate Laptop Support forum.

Note : The usual cure for p-state stepper error 18 is to disable EIST in BIOS settings. YMMV

Motherboard
samsung
CPU
samsung
Graphics
intel hd graphics 4000
Sorry for my English, but I have problems booting on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1 I have a Samsung NP670Z5E ultrabook I made all the parameters described here on the site but without success, even after all the procedures I can only boot from Pendrive, you can you help me? Awaiting help.

Important to remember that everything works
Wifi network
Sound
Video

Everything working only Boot I can not do the HD only by Pendrive as already informed.

I realized that my system is Ivy Bridge too if this is important !!!

Motherboard
ASUS P5KPL
CPU
Intel(r) Core(TM)2 6320 @ 1.86GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS 256MB
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi! This is my 2nd time installing Yosemite(1st one went well 'till I Install an Audio Interface and it blows all the system) So , I made a backup folder with all clover configs and stuff the 1st time i made Yosemite. ¿can I put those back to my newly installed Yosemite to make it work just as before? ¿How do i do this?

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-SLI
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Radeon RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
... ¿can I put those back to my newly installed Yosemite to make it work just as before? ¿How do i do this?
Usually, copying your EFI folder is suggested, to get a working base, but if you installed a faulty audio driver, there may be issues in that folder, now. It's worth a try, though, right? Just be sure to make backup copies of everything!

Motherboard
ASUS P5KPL
CPU
Graphics
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Usually, copying your EFI folder is suggested, to get a working base, but if you installed a faulty audio driver, there may be issues in that folder, now. It's worth a try, though, right? Just be sure to make backup copies of everything!
Thanks @PlaidRadish! Is there a step by step on how do i replace EFI folder for the old workin one?
dunno really where to copy and paste...i'm just a rookie from Chile.
Besides that i imagine that I can find a working kext for my Audio interface in da future and fix it...without configuring all stuff again...(hope it can be done)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-SLI
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Radeon RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
If you are unsure of how to access the EFI folder, begin with that step, first: Search tonymacx86.com for a "how to" on accessing and/or backing up your EFI folder, then stop back by here, after you've learned that.

Motherboard
ASUS P5KPL
CPU
Graphics
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@PlaidRadish Will do Sr.!
'n i'll come back to confirm success bout it.
Thanx!

Cheers