Contribute
Register

How to flash vBIOS of Asus 750 ti from macOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H81M-H
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
after posting about my graphics not working with Sierra, I have been told that I have to flash a vBIOS of another manufacturer to my GPU as the ASUS version of the 750 Ti doesn't work with macOS. Please can someone tell me how to flash a vBIOS and where I should get the vBIOS from as I really don't want to brick my card!!

Update:
I installed windows and flashed a new BIOS (EVGA) which was successful! I am now in the process of installing macOS back onto the SSD and I will update when done

Last edited:
Success! (need to get my other two monitors working with it now but my QHD ultrawide is working at full res no glitches!)

Success! (need to get my other two monitors working with it now but my QHD ultrawide is working at full res no glitches!)

Glad you got it worked out.

Update: It is working with all three screens!!! I think the vBIOS meant that one of the ports stopped working.
I now have a QHD ultrawide running off the hdmi out of the 750ti, and two 1080p monitors running off the DVI and VGA outputs - i originally tested with the primary DVI output which didn't work but now I'm using the secondary DVI out on the GPU and it's working well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back