Contribute
Register

How can I get my G2020 and my GTX 650 running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P8H61-M LE
CPU
G2020
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I've recently bought a ASUS P8H61-M LE with a Intel G2020 processor and a nVidia GeForce GTX 650. I really wanted to get High Sierra running on that system but everything I've tried from plists, to kexts, to bootflags didn't really worked. I used UniBeast to create my USB installer most of the times.
I've got errors like "MACH reboot", some kernel panics and something with AptioFixDrv.

So my question is: How do I configure my setup and my clover.plist and all that the best so that I could install High Sierra on my system. Theoretically it should work?

Thank you so much! :)

Hello,

I've recently bought a ASUS P8H61-M LE with a Intel G2020 processor and a nVidia GeForce GTX 650. I really wanted to get High Sierra running on that system but everything I've tried from plists, to kexts, to bootflags didn't really worked. I used UniBeast to create my USB installer most of the times.
I've got errors like "MACH reboot", some kernel panics and something with AptioFixDrv.

So my question is: How do I configure my setup and my clover.plist and all that the best so that I could install High Sierra on my system. Theoretically it should work?

Thank you so much! :)

The G2020 CPU is not supported in MacOS. Did you use a FakeCPUID in your config.plist?

I did't try that. Lets's see how it works. :)

Cpu fake ID 0x0106E0
Nullcpumanagementkext

Thank You both really much. So I got till the install screen. But none of my USB devices work. Is that something to fix with a config setting or a kext?

Okay, got USB working with inject kext. I will post more when its done installing.

Okay, it installed completely but now I wanted to boot to configure the system, but it is stuck on a white screen with cursor which can't be moved.

EDIT:

Okay, some people said I should reinstall the os at first, but now I'm stuck with this. (it simply says "High Sierra could not be installed on this computer". What can I do to fix those errors?

IMG_20180902_225100.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back