Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LENOVO C20 THINKSTATION
CPU
2X Intel Xeon E5620
Graphics
NVIDIA GEFORCE 605 1 GB DDR3
image.jpg
After high Sierra installation With the usb pendrive i made with the last versione of unibeast everything get stuck at this point When i try to boot up my HDD
I have a Lenovo thinkstation c20
Sorry for my bad english.
Specs:
2 Intel Xeon QuadCore Processor E5620 (12M Cache, 2.4 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel QPI), RAM 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 605 1GB GB DD3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
@francescocico, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@francescocico, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
I really can’t find anything on the internet except a thread from a guy in 2017 having my same problem, he didn’t get any reply here on tonymacx86

Try booting with cpus=1.

Try booting with cpus=1.
While i was waiting for a reply i moved on Sierra because I was thinking there was some sort of problem with high Sierra, it is giving me the same problem, do you think cpus=1 will work the Same?

While i was waiting for a reply i moved on Sierra because I was thinking there was some sort of problem with high Sierra, it is giving me the same problem, do you think cpus=1 will work the Same?
Who knows ?
Why don't you try it and see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back