ASUS F540LA-DM1155 (Clover)
CPU
i3-5005U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey,

I have a working 10.13.6 installation on my notebook (Asus Vivobook F540LA-DM1155).

Everything works find except the wake up after sleep mode. Both after closing the lid or enter sleep mode via menu -> Sleep ends in a black screen if I try to wake up the notebook. Then I have to reset the notebook.
After putting it to sleep I wait 20 to 60 seconds, everytime with the same result.

Can someone take a look at the attached files? Seems there's is something wrong but I don't get it.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• problem reports.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 126
Hey,

I have a working 10.13.6 installation on my notebook (Asus Vivobook F540LA-DM1155).

Everything works find except the wake up after sleep mode. Both after closing the lid or enter sleep mode via menu -> Sleep ends in a black screen if I try to wake up the notebook. Then I have to reset the notebook.
After putting it to sleep I wait 20 to 60 seconds, everytime with the same result.

Can someone take a look at the attached files? Seems there's is something wrong but I don't get it.

Thanks in advance!

Your ioreg shows USB WiFi.
USB WiFi not recommended. As per FAQ, it tends to cause instability, especially with sleep.
See FAQ for WiFi hardware recommendations:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

USB WiFi not recommended.
Okay, just tried without the usb dongle. Ends up with same result. Is just installing the driver causing this problem?

Any suggestions what I might change or test?

Okay, just tried without the usb dongle. Ends up with same result. Is just installing the driver causing this problem?

Assuming you removed USB WiFi and replaced unsupported WiFi PCIe hardware with supported PCIe WiFi hardware...

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Assuming you removed USB WiFi and replaced unsupported WiFi PCIe hardware with supported PCIe WiFi hardware...
Here are the "Problem Reporting" files. Started the notebook without USB Wifi attached and nothing changed at the integrated PCiE Wifi hardware.
Problems are the same as in my first post:
"Both after closing the lid or enter sleep mode via menu -> Sleep ends in a black screen if I try to wake up the notebook. Then I have to reset the notebook.
"

Attachments

• problem_reports_06082018.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 101
Here are the "Problem Reporting" files. Started the notebook without USB Wifi attached and nothing changed at the integrated PCiE Wifi hardware.
Problems are the same as in my first post:
"Both after closing the lid or enter sleep mode via menu -> Sleep ends in a black screen if I try to wake up the notebook. Then I have to reset the notebook.
"

Please use gen_debug.sh to get PR files as per FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

As requested.
FakeSMC.kext missing from /Library/Extensions also all your kexts belong in /Library/Extensions

remove from /System/Library/Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back