Contribute
Register

Help me Install macOS into a X79 System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Biostar TH55B HD Rev 6.1
CPU
i3
Graphics
Msi GTX 650 Ti Boost
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there,

It have been a long while since I have joined this Forum. I found a lot of helpful stuff that helped me get almost all the system I worked on working and functioning as it is supposed to, until recently. While I tried to install Hackintosh into a X79 System, searched a lot but nothing, so I'm turning here, quite confident that people have the answers I seek to get my system up and running...

CPU : i7 3820 Watercooled with Corsair H110
Mobo : MS 7760 - MSI X79A-GD65 (8D)
Ram : 16Gb 2400Mhz
GPU : GTX 680 + GTX 770 + GTX 650Ti
PSU : XFX 850w Core Edition

Too many card drives to count...

So this is my setup that I'm currently unning...

I hope I came to the right place!

Peace.

You haven't really specified a problem. Can you get to the macOS High Sierra installation UI?

Generally if you're having trouble you might consider simplifying. Use one graphics card (temporarily disable or remove the others, it may be best to use the IGPU if your mobo has one). Disable all but the drive you want to install macOS to in the BIOS. Build the USB stick with the right UniBeast, hit F12, boot the usb stick in UEFI mode, and select the 'install macOS High Sierra from <stick>' option in clover boot screen. Use a USB 2 port on the upper back of the machine, and I generally recommend using a single monitor on a DVI output (DP or HDMI next preferable).

Let us know where you get hung up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back