Contribute
Register

[Help] HDMI audio and Microphone, HD4400, After sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply ! Here is what was requested!

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 97
It is working perfectly now, with a patch from your guide. What remains to be discovered is the microphone issue... It would be awesome to get it fixed... Can you give me assistance on how to fix it?

Which audio codec?

Realtek ALC 233

Here goes my CodecDump

Attachments

• CodecDump.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 82
He has tried but to no avail still.. It works very poorly and not at all after sleep..

He has tried but to no avail still.. It works very poorly and not at all after sleep..

You can use CodecCommander to correct settings that need correcting after sleep...

Do you have any clue where to start since you have looked at my XML and CodecDump? What changes should I make in CodecCommander Info plist???

Do you have any clue where to start since you have looked at my XML and CodecDump? What changes should I make in CodecCommander Info plist???

Suggest you read about hda-verb (it is part of CodecCommander), and the Intel HDA spec.

I must say it is a very difficult but informative read. I am understanding the works of all of it a bit better. But maybe it will take me about a year to find out how to fix my issue... Maybe you already know how to solve my problem?? Any help you can give?

I must say it is a very difficult but informative read. I am understanding the works of all of it a bit better. But maybe it will take me about a year to find out how to fix my issue... Maybe you already know how to solve my problem?? Any help you can give?

Requires an understanding of the HDA spec and time spent experimenting/dumping nodes in working and non-working conditions. Refer to examples already in CodecCommander's Info.plist for ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back