Help for configuring MultiBeast after Sierra Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Core i7
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 850M
Hi everyone,

I post here to find help. I just sucked to install Mac OS Sierra on my laptop Asus R752LK-TY016H.
But I'm stuck at MultiBeast part... I literally don't know what kext I need to install !!!
I started hackintosh my laptop without verifying my PC specs and compatibility..
so I need your help to advice me on which kext I need to install for sound, bluetooth,USB and network (I think I have an incompatible WI-FI card : Qualcomm AR956x -> Is there something I can do to make it work or I need to replace it ?)
My trackpad and keyboard are also disable (I have to use USB Keyboard/mouse..) how to fix it ?

Thx for your reading and wait for you help :D
Don't hesitate to ask more about it if you think I didn't tell you what you need ;)

Ps : Sorry for my English but I'm French soit's not perfect :p

Hi everyone,

I post here to find help. I just sucked to install Mac OS Sierra on my laptop Asus R752LK-TY016H.
But I'm stuck at MultiBeast part... I literally don't know what kext I need to install !!!
I started hackintosh my laptop without verifying my PC specs and compatibility..
so I need your help to advice me on which kext I need to install for sound, bluetooth,USB and network (I think I have an incompatible WI-FI card : Qualcomm AR956x -> Is there something I can do to make it work or I need to replace it ?)
My trackpad and keyboard are also disable (I have to use USB Keyboard/mouse..) how to fix it ?

Don't hesitate to ask more about it if you think I didn't tell you what you need ;)

Read this : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

Post your queries under laptop support section for fast and better response : https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/sierra-laptop-support.188/

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hi everyone,

Not much in Multibeast for laptops.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back