Contribute
Register

Help Debugging Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just making the Catalina USB now then I'll try the update.

So I update then on reboot select the install disk in clover menu then next time I select normal disk? Is the usb only for when I can't boot into my system or will I be booting off it to complete the update?

Okay, just making the Catalina USB now then I'll try the update.

So I update then on reboot select the install disk in clover menu then next time I select normal disk? Is the usb only for when I can't boot into my system or will I be booting off it to complete the update?

You can just update via System Preferences. When it reboots, it should automatically boot to the correct partition. If it doesn't just keep choosing the "Install" partition until it's no longer there.

Okay awesome. Just quicky I fixed the kernel panics but now when I go to shutdown or restart it just never fully does so and hangs. I feel this would mess with the update. What settings are related that I should double check?

Also one wifi ssid is not working but the other one on the same router is
Nm this issue is on windows too
-_- Man what’s with this can of worms

Okay awesome. Just quicky I fixed the kernel panics but now when I go to shutdown or restart it just never fully does so and hangs. I feel this would mess with the update. What settings are related that I should double check?

Also one wifi ssid is not working but the other one on the same router is
Nm this issue is on windows too
-_- Man what’s with this can of worms

The only thing I ever need was:
Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 2.32.18 AM.png

Okay, all fixed, my EFI got messy and had some junk.

Thanks for your patience, going to update now phew

Okay all installed and set up, everything is running fine so far. Anything I should do before I try a reboot? I guess I'll just test if everything is working properly

Okay all installed and set up, everything is running fine so far. Anything I should do before I try a reboot? I guess I'll just test if everything is working properly

Not much to do.... Just use and enjoy the system.

Would I benefit much from being on 19,2 or mac pro?

Would I benefit much from being on 19,2 or mac pro?

If you need Sidecar, use iMac19,x.

If you don't, iMacPro1,1 gives working DRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back