Contribute
Register

HD630 - HDMI not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you requested I got the new Problem Reporting files

Your drivers64UEFI is a mess.
OsxAptioFix*.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi are all mutually exclusive. Use only one.
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi not needed with AptioMemoryFix.efi.

iMac17,1 is a strange choice for a laptop...

Make sure your kexts are installed to /L/E, not /S/L/E.

Note: Your ioreg shows Nvidia drivers are loaded against the device (look at PCI0->GFX0), so it is at least partially working. You're not expecting it to work with the laptop display, are you?

Your drivers64UEFI is a mess.
OsxAptioFix*.efi and AptioMemoryFix.efi are all mutually exclusive. Use only one.
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi not needed with AptioMemoryFix.efi.

iMac17,1 is a strange choice for a laptop...

Make sure your kexts are installed to /L/E, not /S/L/E.

Note: Your ioreg shows Nvidia drivers are loaded against the device (look at PCI0->GFX0), so it is at least partially working. You're not expecting it to work with the laptop display, are you?

Alright thanks! I fixed everything that was wrong with my files. The reason I had iMac 17,1 is mostly because I wanted to test the nvidia with a desktop SMBIOS. I just forgot to chance it back to MacbookPro14,1. Still, no signal. But I guess those fixes weren't really meant to fix the nvidia issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'to work with the laptop display'. The only thing I'm trying to achieve is to get a secondary display working.

Alright thanks! I fixed everything that was wrong with my files. The reason I had iMac 17,1 is mostly because I wanted to test the nvidia with a desktop SMBIOS. I just forgot to chance it back to MacbookPro14,1. Still, no signal. But I guess those fixes weren't really meant to fix the nvidia issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'to work with the laptop display'. The only thing I'm trying to achieve is to get a secondary display working.

What do you see in ioreg when you attach the display (hotplug) to the HDMI port?

What do you see in ioreg when you attach the display (hotplug) to the HDMI port?

I don't notice anything really... I've included an ioreg output with the HDMI cable unplugged and another one with the HDMI cable plugged in.

Attachments

• ioregNotPluggedIn.ioreg
    6.4 MB · Views: 105
  • ioregPluggedIn.ioreg
    6.4 MB · Views: 117
I don't notice anything really... I've included an ioreg output with the HDMI cable unplugged and another one with the HDMI cable plugged in.

You might want to try without the GFX0 injections you're doing.

You might want to try without the GFX0 injections you're doing.

This doesn't help unfortunately... I don't think this issue can be fixed, I have tried a lot and nothing seems to help so I will keep using it without an external monitor I guess.

I have the same problem, no one has helped solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back