CPU
i5-6500 @3.20
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, this is my second day after setinss up hackintosh and now after clover bootloader I get this lines and it just reboots. Is there any suggestions to fix this?
PLRASP HELP ASAP

Hey, this is my second day after setinss up hackintosh and now after clover bootloader I get this lines and it just reboots. Is there any suggestions to fix this?
PLRASP HELP ASAP

Hello. Could be one of several issues. Please give us more info.

For example a screenshot of those lines. Try booting with the -v command line so we can see where it is failing etc
:)

Hello. Could be one of several issues. Please give us more info.

For example a screenshot of those lines. Try booting with the -v command line so we can see where it is failing etc
Hello this is what I get when I boot in verbose mode and on normal mode the Apple logo appears for only 1 second and just reboot and this is clearly as I could and I don't know how I can screenshot as on boot screen

Hello this is what I get when I boot in verbose mode and on normal mode the Apple logo appears for only 1 second and just reboot and this is clearly as I could and I don't know how I can screenshot as on boot screen

Ok. Does your PC boot using the UniBeast stick?

Usually, when the boot process is interrupted like that, there is something wrong with the HDD/SSD installation. Your hardware (as we can see in your profile) looks okay and should boot.

More information (still) needed. For example, what version of macOS are you installing? If High Sierra are you installing to HDD or SSD? Have you chosen APFS or HFS+ etc?

Have you tried booting with the -x command-line? This is Safe Mode and will bypass any drivers for disks and graphics just to get the system booted.

Ok. Does your PC boot using the UniBeast stick?
Have you tried booting with the -x command-line? This is Safe Mode and will bypass any drivers for disks and graphics just to get the system booted.

Well All is on my HDD so i made 2nd partition for installer.. and it just stays there when I've installed os x el capitan.. and i tried verbose mode as you can see thats what i get.. also i tried inject cache/kexts and safe mode. Also i tried to modify config.plist file.

More information (still) needed. For example, what version of macOS are you installing? If High Sierra are you installing to HDD or SSD? Have you chosen APFS or HFS+ etc?
High Sierra seems to complicated for me so i won't upgrade yet.

Well All is on my HDD so i made 2nd partition for installer.. and it just stays there when I've installed os x el capitan.. and i tried verbose mode as you can see thats what i get.. also i tried inject cache/kexts and safe mode. Also i tried to modify config.plist file.

High Sierra seems to complicated for me so i won't upgrade yet.

There are no pictures in any of your posts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back