Contribute
Register

HACKINTOSH MOJAVE GTX 750TI NOT DETECTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP COMPAQ DX 2390
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
GTX 750
Hi everyone
first of all let me introduce you guys to my system
ITS an OEM HP COMPAQ DX2390
it has an msi ms-7525 mobo
4gb ddr2
and an intel xeon E5450 (no onboard graphics)that has been fitted into an lga 775 socket on mobo by lga 775 to 771 mod
link to processor: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/work...on-E5450-CPU-3-0GHz-12M-1333/32332257819.html
I also installed a gtx 750ti

and as you probably know that Nvidia web drivers have yet been release for macOS Mojave so i tried to use this https://www.travelertechie.com/2018/09/nvidia-web-drivers-mojave-workaround.html

Method, it patches the old drivers to work with macOS Mojave. After a reboot and after installing Lilu and Nvidia graphics fixup kexts, then rebooting and selecting use Nvidia web drivers in Nvidia driver manager

I tried to rebooting and selecting use nvidia web drivers bootflag, after cling on boot using selected options, apple logo appears and then starts to load and after some time the screen just goes black (no output from PC) but PC is still running, so I waited but nothing happens the screen stays black.

In order to boot back into system I have to select nv_disable=1

Another problem I have is that sometimes even when I try to boot normally, right after clicking enter in Clover boot menu the screen goes black (PC still running), and, usually to fix this problem, I need to just boot into Windows (installed on a separate disk); then just shutdown without doing anything and the problem goes away.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
@Taazin, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Mojave requires the SSE4.2 instruction set.

For Intel Xeon Processor E5450 with only SSE4.1, without SSE4.2
Try to replace com.apple.telemetry.plugin with one from 10.13.x
/System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.telemetry.plugin

Thanks for answering,
Can u please tell me why I need to mess with the CPU instructions the problems is with GPU drivers
And thanks for answering)

@Taazin, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

Mojave requires the SSE4.2 instruction set.

For Intel Xeon Processor E5450 with only SSE4.1, without SSE4.2
Try to replace com.apple.telemetry.plugin with one from 10.13.x
/System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.telemetry.plugin

GTX750 has not a "Kepler-GPU" from nVidia, but 730,740 and 760 have. All Graphics chips younger than Kepler from nVidia have no drivers until now.

GTX750 has not a "Kepler-GPU" from nVidia, but 730,740 and 760 have. All Graphics chips younger than Kepler from nVidia have no drivers until now.
So i this problem gonna solve if I switch to high sierra as web drivers are there

Hiii, I switched back to high sierra and I'm still have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back