Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

I had a feeling you were working on something big... :)
I uploaded the revised version of my EFI folder and added "release notes" but I can't delete the old one. I don't see any sliders for disabling the entry or trash icon to delete it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.33.47.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.33.47.png
    64 KB · Views: 39
I uploaded the revised version of my EFI folder and added "release notes" but I can't delete the old one. I don't see any sliders for disabling the entry or trash icon to delete it.
Actually i have to delete both of them, I left my serial numbers in there. It's late here in my part of the world so my concentration is not that good any more.

Actually i have to delete both of them, I left my serial numbers in there. It's late here in my part of the world so my concentration is not that good any more.
Ok. It seems Catalina version of the app is not working very well. In Big Sur everything is fine.

Actually theres an issue on Catalina so please Delete your build like this and add a new one
dont worry about your serials they are removed by the app from each config.plist in EFI/OC before uploading
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 01.11.19.png

Actually theres an issue on Catalina so please Delete your build like this and add a new one
dont worry about your serials they are removed by the app from each config.plist in EFI/OC before uploading
View attachment 518229
Thanks. I figured there is something wrong with the Catalina version and rebooted in Big Sur, installed the app and made the changes.

Thanks. I figured there is something wrong with the Catalina version and rebooted in Big Sur, installed the app and made the changes.
Theres a know issues post if you have noticed other issues in Catalina please let me know ill fix them soon

Hi @CaseySJ, here's my build...

• Make / Model of motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
• CPU
i9 9900KF
• OpenCore Version

• Does sleep/wake work? Yes
• Does EFI support OpenIntelWireless drivers? No Intel card
• Does restart/shutdown work? Yes
• Does FaceTime and Messages work? Yes
• Does WiFi and Bluetooth work (Broadcom-based)? Yes
• If Thunderbolt exists, does EFI support Thunderbolt hot plug? No Thunderbolt card

Done!

Back