Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

You are really doing an amazing job.
My 2 hacks belong to the list and I do hope to see this menu further grow.
Thanks so much to the Team for all the hard work and Congrats !

You are really doing an amazing job.
My 2 hacks belong to the list and I do hope to see this menu further grow.
Thanks so much to the Team for all the hard work and Congrats !
as more than 600 OC EFI were updated/installed with HackinDROM App since OC 0.6.9 Release I think this menu will grow up so I should make a little change to sort motherboards by their Make/Vendor name

No additional action is required by admins for already uploaded EFIs

Last edited:
@Inqnuam & @CaseySJ When I'm uploading an EFI to the HackinDROM app, should I remove my personal Serial info etc. upfront, or does the app do this itself?

Perhaps a line can be added mentioning this either to do so or not required, in your Admin tutorial @CaseySJ

Nevermind, im blind. Was already in there.

Last edited:
@Inqnuam & @CaseySJ When I'm uploading an EFI to the HackinDROM app, should I remove my personal Serial info etc. upfront, or does the app do this itself?

Perhaps a line can be added mentioning this either to do so or not required, in your Admin tutorial @CaseySJ
The app will remove serial numbers automatically. I'll add this note to Post 4 momentarily.

If your config.plists are in "/OC" folder then then app will remove them automatically

Hope to see you soon in App testers Thread :shifty:

You're not blind. I am blindingly fast. Made the change before you could blink. :)

Back