Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

It seems you are right, if I am reading this right, last port is SS07. Here is the screenshot so you can double-check.

Here is also screenshot form hackintool.
SS08 is missing as expected, so let's make the change to Info.plist. We can delete and re-submit the EFI folder when all changes are done.

CFG-lock is not disabled. I've been reading that is something I should do, but my system has been so stable and problem free that I didn't want to risk messing something up. I have the tool in my config.plist if I decide one day to do it...:)
No problem. We can leave it as is until "one day" arrives!

ASUS input is there by default, never saw the need to change it to something else as it works like it is.
It would be best to clear this field (make it empty).

Also about release notes, is there a way to do them in app? I only see the option to add URL.
Sure. Please have another look at Post 4 in this thread. Towards the end of the post you'll see a screenshot with Release Notes button on the lower left along with an example. We can type freely in the large white space.

If you don't have a Golden Build or User Build, but would like to add your build, we would like to help you too! Please reply to this thread with a simple description.

Hi @CaseySJ, here's my build...

• Make / Model of motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
• CPU
i9 9900KF
• OpenCore Version

• Does sleep/wake work? Yes
• Does EFI support OpenIntelWireless drivers? No Intel card
• Does restart/shutdown work? Yes
• Does FaceTime and Messages work? Yes
• Does WiFi and Bluetooth work (Broadcom-based)? Yes
• If Thunderbolt exists, does EFI support Thunderbolt hot plug? No Thunderbolt card

Hi @CaseySJ, here's my build...

• Make / Model of motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
• CPU
i9 9900KF
• OpenCore Version

• Does sleep/wake work? Yes
• Does EFI support OpenIntelWireless drivers? No Intel card
• Does restart/shutdown work? Yes
• Does FaceTime and Messages work? Yes
• Does WiFi and Bluetooth work (Broadcom-based)? Yes
• If Thunderbolt exists, does EFI support Thunderbolt hot plug? No Thunderbolt card
Sounds good! Approved.

Please send private message to @Inqnuam to request login/password.

@aol,

Thanks again for posting the EFI for Gigabyte Z370-HD3P. In USBMap.kext --> Info.plist we should make the change shown in the screenshot. Without this, port USR2 will not appear in IORegistryExplorer.

Feel free to wait for OpenCore 0.7.0 next month because USR2 does not appear to be a vital port (correct me if I'm wrong). If you decide, however, to replace the EFI for OpenCore 0.6.9, then before deleting it please open the Release Notes and copy it to clipboard or copy it to TextEdit so those wonderful Release Notes are not lost.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.02.09 PM.png

SS08 is missing as expected, so let's make the change to Info.plist. We can delete and re-submit the EFI folder when all changes are done.

No problem. We can leave it as is until "one day" arrives!

It would be best to clear this field (make it empty).

Sure. Please have another look at Post 4 in this thread. Towards the end of the post you'll see a screenshot with Release Notes button on the lower left along with an example. We can type freely in the large white space.
I have made the changes you requested, added the last port count to my USBmap.kext and deleted the ASUS entry. Rebooted and everything works fine.:)

I have checked the post about release notes, here is the screenshot of what I see.
Should I just write in the link to forum field?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.00.06.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.00.06.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.04.06.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 00.04.06.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 52
I have made the changes you requested, added the last port count to my USBmap.kext and deleted the ASUS entry. Rebooted and everything works fine.:)

I have checked the post about release notes, here is the screenshot of what I see.
oops sorry this is Catalina version bug
the first "link to forum" field is for Release Notes, please write Releases notes somewhere else and copy and past it there
the second one is for a URL path to your build

Awesome!

If there's a build guide on TonyMac, please add the URL in the field link to forum. But also type some release notes or anything you would like users to know. If there's nothing especially important to put in Release Notes then just add the text "Click on URL/link for detailed information" (or something to that effect).

Awesome!

If there's a build guide on TonyMac, please add the URL in the field link to forum. But also type some release notes or anything you would like users to know. If there's nothing especially important to put in Release Notes then just add the text "Click on URL/link for detailed information" (or something to that effect).
There is nothing special I would like to add, maybe just the part about CFG-Lock so to avoid confusion.

Back