Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Sonoma 14.2.1:
1708090099219.png

1708090129268.png

Vendor and motherboard fields are not selectable.

Sonoma 14.2.1:
View attachment 578607
View attachment 578608
Vendor and motherboard fields are not selectable.
As I can see in your first screenshot, you are in "offline mode" (no connection was established between your OS and HackinDROM server) and this is probably the cause.

To check if you can connect to HackinDROM server please visit https://hackindrom.zapto.org/ and see if it works on your browser. If so, relaunch HackinDROM App and try again. If it still fails then something on your OS/Network blocks the connection (VPN? some network controller ?) if so please try disable them and try again

NOTE:
This Vendor / Motherboard configuration doesn't affects the "Right click" update process.

As I can see in your first screenshot, you are in "offline mode" (no connection was established between your OS and HackinDROM server) and this is probably the cause.

To check if you can connect to HackinDROM server please visit https://hackindrom.zapto.org/ and see if it works on your browser. If so, relaunch HackinDROM App and try again. If it still fails then something on your OS/Network blocks the connection (VPN? some network controller ?) if so please try disable them and try again

NOTE:
This Vendor / Motherboard configuration doesn't affects the "Right click" update process.
Thanks. Had to add custom rule to adguard home:
@@||hackindrom.zapto.org^
OC is now at 0.9.9, but I have 0.9.7 and it says up to date.

Last edited:

Hello,
Right now OC 0.9.8 is the latest stable release :

Version 0.9.9 is still in development stage :

You may go from OC 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 ( I do use 0.9.8 ) or ... wait for the final (stable ) version of OC 0.9.9.

Hope we all will see version 1.0.0......0 after Apple's 2024 Event Plan(s) in June :)

Cheers.

ignore the "Up to date" which is not relevant when you don't update your EFI with admin's provided config.

Simply right click then Update, it will update your EFI to latest OC version (0.9.8)
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 23.44.40.png
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 23.51.52.png

Back