Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true :) YES is way-way better. Finally, I can enjoy trackpad. BIG THX i
One more question about siri, she is part deaf, she catches some words but not always. Anyone of U guys tries Siri

I tried that folder but, I cant boot ubuntu while i use this clover configuration. The trackpad is much better btw..

No, you don't have to. If everything works fine, you can put all the kexts in /L/E and set "Detect" mode in config.plist.

Whats the difference if you place the kext only in the clover folder and also doing so in the /L/E
Also How to you set the Detect mode in config.plist. What line I am looking to change in the config.plist.

Thank you in advance

Hi guys, my Xiaomi Notebook Pro is fully "hackintoshed". Everything is perfectly working, and I plan to install the DW1560 with an NGFF adapter. But I have a question, am I the only one who have a "double-touch and drag" issue with the trackpad ? I mean I'm used to only "tap on a trackpad, not "clicking". Same with the single "tap" with two fingers for the contextual menu.

Whats the difference if you place the kext only in the clover folder and also doing so in the /L/E
Also How to you set the Detect mode in config.plist. What line I am looking to change in the config.plist.

Thank you in advance
A post of Rehabman have explained the difference in detail, but I can't find it. Basically, the post says kexts installed in /L/E can work more stable and more "native".
Open the config.plist with Text Editor or Clover Configurator, search for the code:
Code:
<key>InjectKexts</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
And then change "Yes" to "Detect".

Last edited:
So true :) YES is way-way better. Finally, I can enjoy trackpad. BIG THX i
One more question about siri, she is part deaf, she catches some words but not always. Anyone of U guys tries Siri

I tried it today. You're right, sometimes it feel like the mic stops working for a few seconds. But if u don't use siri and you just check the mic preferences, it seems to work without any problem.
Maybe it's something just related to siri, but I don't really know how to help you about it.

Personally, I recommend people to use my EFI folder(https://github.com/stevezhengshiqi/XiaoMi-Pro/releases). I think the trackpad works very good.
Tip: Before using my EFI folder, please delete the old one since I have renamed some SSDT files.

Your EFI folder is indeed very good. The trackpad worked flawlessly. My only question is, without adversely affecting scrolling/two finger gestures, is there any way to add in two-tap drag? It's the only thing missing from making the trackpad completely usable for me.

Your EFI folder is indeed very good. The trackpad worked flawlessly. My only question is, without adversely affecting scrolling/two finger gestures, is there any way to add in two-tap drag? It's the only thing missing from making the trackpad completely usable for me.
I use three finger drag instead of two-tap drag. The trackpad kexts are still in develop. Maybe in the future two-tap drag can work perfect.

tell me please, what am I doing wrong?
I have 10.13.4. Through an App Store I download the update to 10.13.5, I reboot.
In the clover I choose to boot from the "Install with OSX".
During the installation, it reports that the system can not be installed on my computer.

I can't get the trackpad work again... after deleting the Efi folder, put the new one, execute ktextutility and reboot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back