Contribute
Register

[Guide] Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wireless card with Bluetooth won't work right?

I do still have one or two issues that I am working through:
  1. I have an EdiMax N150 USB Wifi to get over the wifi issue and used the EW-7811Un_Mac_driver_v1.0.1.4 driver but the speed is really slow, so still trying to figure that out

2. The TouchPad works to a point, but I cannot Touch to click and gestures do not work.

3. I am yet to test the HDMI and Headphone jack as I know they are known issues at the moment, but they are low on my priority list.

4. The Bluetooth doesn't work

5. I don't think it is running at full speed, Mac OS 10.13.2 is reporting 1.99GHz but again not a priority until I get it working and stable.

Hey guys, what about the 5th thing in the list? I've search a bit in the entire forum, but I haven't found an answer.
Is the CPU really performing worse than it could do, or that's just a useless value that means nothing to the effective CPU performance?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

EDIT: I just made a few tests with geekbench while monitoring with istatmenu and it seems obvious that that value means kinda nothing.

Last edited:
Hi to everyone.
Thanks for all the coments and the tutorial.

But i'm getting an error when hitting the install button inside the booted system, with the new partition done.

I'm getting: could not reach the authorization server

Anyone know how to fix it??

Thanks!

Hi to everyone.

But i'm getting an error when hitting the install button inside the booted system, with the new partition done.

Thanks!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Daliansky just updated his github repo with this:
"Released Clover v2.4 r4438 XiaoMi PRO special installer".

Unfortunately the list that appears during the installation is written in chinese and I'm not really good at it xD
Do someone understand what is that about and if is it useful?

Hi to everyone.

Thanks!
It sounds like you might not have made the bootable USB correctly. How did you create the USB?

Exactly.

I am Russian, we got realy big forums about logic boards, datasheets for it and so on. Can you please send us full photos, as more as you can? It would be very helpful. As my notebook will be with me (chinese delivery is so long...) I'll search information we need about it. IMO dongle is really bad idea - no optimised drivers, no additional features, higher battery drain and -1 USB port, that's definitely not what i want.
The missing parts are 0402 and 0603 footprints. There is no way to guess what parts these are. If you can find the schematic drawing on your forums then it might be possible to fit everything that is missing, but no guarantee that it's going to work. I still dont know how you can make good use of the B socket. Broadcom don't make WiFi BT modules with B socket and I haven't seen any adapters yet either.

Daliansky just updated his github repo with this:
"Released Clover v2.4 r4438 XiaoMi PRO special installer".

Unfortunately the list that appears during the installation is written in chinese and I'm not really good at it xD
Do someone understand what is that about and if is it useful?
If you can post a screenshot I should be able to translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back