Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

This is the Clover folder of USB, I need Clover folder in EFI partition.

I just looked at the install log. I prefer to look at ioreg and patchmatic -export dump to understand the current state of the system.

ur master :D now wifi usb works ive got 118 kext loaded, i havent sound but i think i will fix it

i always starting osx from clover from usb stick that (system crash and reboot from hdd thats why i see working wifi but i want to fix sound and reboot again but from usb)

thanks once again and sorry for stupid problem

ur great man

For audio, repair permissions & rebuild cache. Reboot a couple of times, if necessary...

ur master :D now wifi usb works ive got 118 kext loaded, i havent sound but i think i will fix it

i always starting osx from clover from usb stick that (system crash and reboot from hdd thats why i see working wifi but i want to fix sound and reboot again but from usb)

thanks once again and sorry for stupid problem

ur great man

You have to boot from your HDD to use the patched DSDT there.

Don't expect much to work when you boot in such a way where patched DSDT is not being used.

I told to post troubleshooting files 3 times, you ignore me.

Rehabman told u once, you do immediately.

Rehabman is great.

Yeah.

post #342 thanks u i check troubleshooting, i don't see that so u can't help me
but thanks u too very much for good tutorial and tell me where i should looking

once again thank u both

I told to post troubleshooting files 3 times, you ignore me.

Rehabman told u once, you do immediately.

Rehabman is great.

Yeah.

Yes, Sir RehabMan is great.

Also, nguyenmac is great too :p

If anyone can help me please, i have networkinterfaces.plist in order to get back the bsd names correctly as in this guide : http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

But after i delete it and rebooted, the wifi dosent work. it show a gray icon with x into it.

Capture d’écran 2014-10-21 à 16.03.44.png

sound works too :) thank everyone ;)

Your system is installed correctly. About your 9280, I think you should create a USB Linux, go there and check your wifi again, then restart back to OS X.

SOLVED:

Wifi card always looking for signal, but no WiFi signal is detected:

Remove the battery, remove de WiFi card, reboot the system, back Bios to default, (change the points necessary to boot up the clover yosemite) boot to yosemite, "No WiFi card detected". Shutdown the laptop, reattach the card, boot to yosemite and voila, wifi again.

Something strange happen beacause before the installation, on maveriks, wifi worked fine, but now everything is ok.

SysPrefs->Network->[+]

Thank you Sir, it works as always :D

On the first boot after i did the trick i had a bootloop ! booted normally then at the password screen it turned black with the spinning wheel + only mouse cursor.. :confused:

But now its ok, rebooted twice and everything run !

Thank you.

Back